I was there when...

Also remember sending Sunderland down 1991 and finishin above the Rags by winning 3~2. Half time and we reclaimed the rest of Kippax being used to divide us from them. Security shat it but everyone just sang and swapped shirts. How many did Sunderland bring with them?

I was there when we beat Juventus in the UEFA Cup at Maine Road in '76 and AC Milan a couple of years later.

Kiddo! Kiddo! Kiddokiddokiddo!

and WidzewfeckinLodz in between

I was there when we beat Arsenal at Highbury in 1971. We came from behind to win 2-1 with Colin Bell scoring the winner. Hope we can beat them again this weekend.

I was young and full of hope.

Swamp away 3-1 in 71/72

LC Newcastle 2-1

Colin's comeback

Too many since then but now I'm older and still full of hope.

fa cup sf. v ipswich 1-0
charlton promotion game 5-1 ( on the pitch after the game)
beating the rags 5-1
villa away 5-1 ( white scores 4 )
Villa away 2-1 ( city bottom villa top. first away win in the top div for about 3 years i think)
city 1 chelsea 0 ( only defeat of the season)

remember wagging have a day of school to go to a fa cup rearanged game at highfield road v coventry it was frezzing we drew 2-2 with dublin scoring in injury time there was loads of snow in the stands and i remember every ten mins all you would hear is snowball the linesman and he would get pelted with hundreds of snowballs so funny beat them in the reply then went out at the swamp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.