I Was There

TGR said:
Far to recent.
I was at 'the Ballet On Ice' game. Anyone else?

Yup

I will raise you the FA Cup replay against Reading 0-7 after a 1-1 draw at home 67-68.
Any takers ?

Re: I Was There indeed

Denis Law 6 goals then abandoned - NO to young!

Leeds away in thre cup when tueart scored and they invaded the pitxh
tueart nutting george potter from hartlepool
Franny Lee and Bremner getting snt off for fighting
Charity Shield 72? at Leeds lost 1-0 bell scored
Dennis Law backheel game - YES Fantastic
United - When best broke pardoes leg - YES
United - 3-0 2 for Bell + buchan og
Oldham A 85? - in the rain got soaked in the gene kelly 1-1 - never been that wet at a ground ever!
Huddersfield 10-1 - YES - my mate Chris Ken Yon didnt go and he said not much would happen that night!
Millwall A - YES - I was in the Directors box as a "neutral" Keegan got sent off and sat in front of me!
Stoke A 98 - YES we won and I ended up in a mousemat picture of the fans
Stoke A boxing day 88 (fancy dress) -YES we lost
and Luton 83,
David White 4 - 1 Villa Away - england call up round then
Charlton 85 - Andy May header
Bradford 89 - all we need is a point chant!
the 5-1 derby
play off final 99,
FA semi and final last yr
(and charity shield)
+ City reserves vs Sheff United when Colin Bell made his comeback game pre the newcastle game!!!! Even he doesnt remember that - crowd was 312
+ Seeing Hatton's dad play for the reserves![/quote]
+ City 1- 0 Wigan when they wre non league in the cup when we were supposed to have tonked them 10-0!
++++
Blackburn away everyone singing All the runs that kinky makes are winding after I handed out the songsheet to the oasis words i changed![/quote]

Some surreal games mentioned here on this thread!

I was at...

Huddersfield 10.1 in fact my first game at maine road
Wembley play off final
Last game at maine road
Com shield at wembley last year
Qpr
The 4.1 derby at coms, great game that!
Away at middlesbrough where kinky scored a sensation goal and we got hammered!
The ali b rotherham game... In wrong end
York away ruined my christmas
Stockport away friendly with george weah and we got hammered!
Southampton away for a nil nil!

Any takers on a pre season game at scarboro' I was there!

I was at the City Ground when Gary crosby headed the ball out of Dibbles hand and scored, nearly caused a riot on the terraces.
Was at the Hudders 10 -1
Was at the Bournemouth game 3-0 Up and drew 3-3
I went to a Testimonial at Edgley Park cant quite remember whos it was, but the score was 2-2, I remember them taking the lead, youd have thought they had won the champions league.
Went to the Baseball ground the season after the 6-0 and they played the commentary of that game over the tannoy, nearly caused a riot.

mrt4919 said:
TGR said:
Far to recent.
I was at 'the Ballet On Ice' game. Anyone else?

Yup

I will raise you the FA Cup replay against Reading 0-7 after a 1-1 draw at home 67-68.
Any takers ?

pretty sure the home tie was 0-0 (yep, i was there) but spot on with the replay. Was is not reported that at FT the Reading announcer said over the tannoy something like "Ladies & Gentlemen, the finest display of attacking football you are ever likely to see"?
Had high hopes for the Cup that season.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:16 am --<br /><br />
mekonmcfc said:
All top fans !!! You don't have to justify being a blue !!! You are born a blue

aye, its true, pretty sure not first game, but first memory is watching Denis Law v Spuds just after he came from 'uddersfeeled. reckon i was 5.

sparky1 said:
ccr said:
sparky1 said:
Are you referring to the Rotherham 1-1 away when Bernarbia equalised in the last ten minutes.
From memory Sun Ji Hai made his debut as a sub and the chant Sun Ji Hai theres only 3 million Sun Ji Hai's rang down but never really heard it again.
Nope. More important than that.

Did we win 1-0 and we were back into division 1....since then?
Thats the one.
Also at Shrewsbury away in the cup. Think Matt Gray scored our goal .Lost 3-1. Sat next to Helen at the Reading away. That bloody Bell rang for 90 mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.