i will say sorry 1st to dzeko..

What's the point?

Give it one bad PL game and you'll be contributing to a thread condeming him first touch as shite or moaning about how he doesn't score enough.

Don't get me wrong - i'd rather see people backing players any day of the week and I hope i'm not seeing any more bad threads about Dzeko - people need to seriously give the guy a break, there is nobody contributing anywhere here that wants to him succeed more than he does himself.

Citizen52 said:
What's the point?

Give it one bad PL game and you'll be contributing to a thread condeming him first touch as shite or moaning about how he doesn't score enough.

Don't get me wrong - i'd rather see people backing players any day of the week and I hope i'm not seeing any more bad threads about Dzeko - people need to seriously give the guy a break, there is nobody contributing anywhere here that wants to him succeed more than he does himself.

Spot on, mate.

just finished watching the whole match vs Inter, and I will only saythat this is the Dzeko I remember from wolfsburg, and dare I say a lot stronger player and he wasn't affraid to take on two or three players unlike the match against chelsea where thesight of davi luiz scared the crap out of him last season....

I just hope he continues this way and carries this sort of form and attitude into the league, and that Mancini gives him a good string of matches so that he builds on this because I think he can be even better than against inter and if paired up witha focused balotelli or the dynamo kun he might be 25+ man this season...

No17 said:
just finished watching the whole match vs Inter, and I will only saythat this is the Dzeko I remember from wolfsburg, and dare I say a lot stronger player and he wasn't affraid to take on two or three players unlike the match against chelsea where thesight of davi luiz scared the crap out of him last season....

I just hope he continues this way and carries this sort of form and attitude into the league, and that Mancini gives him a good string of matches so that he builds on this because I think he can be even better than against inter and if paired up witha focused balotelli or the dynamo kun he might be 25+ man this season...

Yep, I agree. I also think that Dzeko really hasn't shown his maximum potential yet. I believe he's going to be considerably better than his wolfsburg days (yes!). He now has the opportunity to show off more aspects of his game.

it took drogba a season to settle and look how he turned out !! given the chance i believe he will turn out to be a great buy.

I have never doubted him.

You don't bang them in like he did in the Bundasliga without having genuine skills.

As mentioned here, its just being setup for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.