I wish we hadn't sold Elano.

Is it really an Elano thread or another to have a go at Hughes. Sort of the same I guess. I like the, Mancini would have got the best out of Elano comment :) Just like so many said he was going to get the best out of Robinho

I think Brazilians are a bit naff in the Premiership.

I don't understand Utd fans and the way they go on about Anderson as if he's some sort of God-like player. He's got to be the most over-rated player in the current generation of players.

Hughes couldn't manage him because he is a shit, limited manager that can only work with certain types of players.

Elano would've been fine under Mancini and a great option for us seeing how Ireland has been wank all season.

Ticket For Schalke said:
i wish you would shut the fcuk up about this cnut, if he was that good what the fcuk is he doing in bloody turkey ffs.

Your posts make you sound like an absolute fucking prick.

Pam said:
I don't think we have enough creativity in that team. Might it have been wiser to keep Elano to give us more attacking options?

It is the fault of Hughes.

Elano was a whinging, toys out of pram player, who will never fit in a top team because he believes that tackling is something that other players do.

Team spirit wise, he's also murder.

I'd rather have Buster Phillips providing a spark than Elano.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.