I Wonder how many on here were at the 10-1 win against Hudd?

...Main Stand for the first half then North Stand the second half where we all ended up doin the conga :)

onelife said:
went to the game. Then after the game about 12 of us .set off in a van( no seats arse killing for days) to yugoslavia. to watch england on the weds. then drove back on the sat .getting to reading for kick off.

those were the days
now thats what i call dedication

I thought it was a grea kit little yellow and black checks only say that cause it reminded me of the old wilsons brewery beer mats for you yongsters wilsons bitter was the best beer ever brewed. Tin hat on from the holts mob

was stewarding in main stand ...... next to the directors box awesome view, that was in the days when stewards were voluntary...

Was our Christmas night out that night as well so got back from the match then straight out ...remember catching the highlights in a pub...

Crowd was bobbins due to the weather and most games were off due to it only on TV cause we had under soil heating ...

I was there in a thin crowd officially recorded as 19,583. Malcolm McDonald complained City's 10th goal was offside. Ironically, Town dominated the opening 10 minutes until Neil McNab (an underrated player) started the rout. The ref gave Town a dubious pen out of sympathy, and Andy May scored against us, like ex-players always do.
Extended highlights were shown on ITV that night, and I recorded it on a VCR cassette, which shamefully I threw out when VCRs went out.
Shall we see 10 in a game again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.