I Wonder how many on here were at the Denis Law 1-0 backheel

I was in the seats right behind the scoreboard end goal when Denis scored.
I nearly got killed for celebrating!

I was there and in Stretford end , when Law backheeled it i forgot where i was and jumped up an down.... by time i got out of that shithole my back was covered in spit of the neanderthal knuckle dragging twats that infested it..... but was great to get back home and rub it in the faces of the red twats who lived near me ..... happy days eh.... mind you better days are coming

Finished up on that bog of a pitch ...fighting at the back of us.....great result.

i was, same end, lower part of the crowd, in line with the 12 yard line, same side as the the cross went in from, if you see what i mean

My dad went with a few of the lads from the pub he ran at the time,mixed crowd.
The reds layed into them at the end,with others joining in and he recieved a bit of a hiding along Warwick Road.
He got home ,got mopped and stoned, went to the pub.Who did he spy in the vault the fucking lowlifes who'd give him and his mate a shoeing,all barred for the rest of his tennancy,which was in 1982.
He said then that where that lot were concerned,it was a line in the sand and he's actively discriminated against them to this day,like not allowing a best man into a wedding reception at the pub,he was involved in the Denis Law derby incident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.