Ian Brady

The cookie monster said:
To the poster who said it's raw in hattersley,it still is in Ashton too.
Young John Kilbride was an Ashton lad when these pair of evil bastards ended his life.

I hope the pair of fuckwits who are popular posters on here apoligise for their comments.

Yeah,I thought it would be in Ashton mate,probably all of Tameside I would have guessed and longsight,Leve etc. where victims families are from

I hope Brady has a long lingering diseased death, & he remembers evey second of it,....TWAT!!...

The cookie monster said:
Young John Kilbride was an Ashton lad when these pair of evil bastards ended his life.

I hope the pair of fuckwits who are popular posters on here apoligise for their comments.

Ermmm - apologise for what exactly? For conflating two names in a wordplaying pun , one of a famous footballer, on a football forum? Have I lessened Ian Brady's crime? Have I downplayed the suffering of his victims or their families? NO. I grew up in Manchester when this appalling set of crimes was going on, my parents feared for my safety, Ian Brady and Myra Hindley were some of the most evil and depraved criminals ever to exist, they escaped the death penalty by months. What offense to anyone do you perceive? I am so fucked off with this. In the last ten days I have been called racist, xenophobic, a wanker and now I really don't know what - A desecrator of murdered children? FUCK OFF! REALLY -FUCK OFF! And to smear Mackenzie with this, one of the most humane and caring posters on here. TWATS. Tell you what - complain to Ric and the Mods officially - I'll abide by their decision.

No chance this fucker knows where that lad is buried....he is an evil twat trying to manipulate a situation to get what he wants....death.....which is to good for the monster....

sweynforkbeard said:
The cookie monster said:

Ermmm - apologise for what exactly? For conflating two names in a wordplaying pun , one of a famous footballer, on a football forum? Have I lessened Ian Brady's crime? Have I downplayed the suffering of his victims or their families? NO. I grew up in Manchester when this appalling set of crimes was going on, my parents feared for my safety, Ian Brady and Myra Hindley were some of the most evil and depraved criminals ever to exist, they escaped the death penalty by months. What offense to anyone do you perceive? I am so fucked off with this. In the last ten days I have been called racist, xenophobic, a wanker and now I really don't know what - A desecrator of murdered children? FUCK OFF! REALLY -FUCK OFF! And to smear Mackenzie with this, one of the most humane and caring posters on here. TWATS. Tell you what - complain to Ric and the Mods officially - I'll abide by their decision.
It was a thread where no joke cracking was needed..
It was also noticed by other posters.
You are still a twat for leaving the comment.and i dont give a fuck about the other guy being caring or not,or how popular the pair of you are on here,he is a tosser for laughing about your post..
You two obviously found it funny,i and others didnt..

sweynforkbeard said:
I personally don't give a shite about an apology - does nothing. Oh, don't call me a twat for having a dig at someone saying 'hahaha' about a joke concerning a child torturer.

Your post was not in good taste you tit. As for smearing Mackenzie (poor choice of words really), that was not the intention. For a poster (in your words 'one of the most humane and caring posters on here') to say 'hahaha' about your joke is bollocks.

Didn't want to comment further on this, but you got a mard on and then told people to fuck off. You are a fucking tit, and don't call me a twat you inane tosspot. Fucking laughing about a child torturer, you may think you're funny, but I tell you something, if BB2, or Didactic had made that kind of joke this thread would have been 50 pages long, they would have had PMs threatening them and there would have been a ban. You are obviously an 'untouchable'.

I really don't think that Sweyn set out with the intention of offending anybody here - it was simply a play on words that,in retrospect,may have been ill advised,given that people understandably have strong feelings about the case in question.
We have all laughed at jokes that push the bounds of taste - any quick visit to the Joke Thread will find wisecracks referring to Madeleine McCann,paedophilia,wife-beating and a whole lot more,including the Moors Murders.
Nobody was making light of what was a heinous crime - it was just an attempt at humour that offended some,and sweyn explained himself.
I really think it's time to stop being offended by proxy and move on.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I really don't think that Sweyn set out with the intention of offending anybody here - it was simply a play on words that,in retrospect,may have been ill advised,given that people understandably have strong feelings about the case in question.
We have all laughed at jokes that push the bounds of taste - any quick visit to the Joke Thread will find wisecracks referring to Madeleine McCann,paedophilia,wife-beating and a whole lot more,including the Moors Murders.
Nobody was making light of what was a heinous crime - it was just an attempt at humour that offended some,and sweyn explained himself.
I really think it's time to stop being offended by proxy and move on.
Great post NF and spot on too.

People can make jokes about all sorts of things on here, some of them in very bad taste.

This subject evokes high emotions on here for obvious reasons but I'm sure sweyn meant no offence.

Didn't they take Brady back to the moors years ago to try and locate Keith Bennets body? they said then he had totally lost the plot and wasn't making any sense, I doubt he will be able to say anything new. I feel so sorry for the families, indeed any family who loses their loved one to people like this as they seem to be forgotten.

There was a Documentary about Myra Hindley while she was in prison on the other day. It showed a lot of her happy clappy supporters from the early days who ended up looking ridiculous when she admitted in the 80's she had not only been involved in the three killings they were tried on but was involved with two more. How folk can stand up for evil like this amazes me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.