Ian Brady

Alluded to this on another post but thought it's better here. Whats the story with Brady, how did he end up in Manchester? Did he have previous? Was he a victim of childhood abuse, or just born evil? Also was he a paedophile/ have a sexual motive when taking the children?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Alluded to this on another post but thought it's better here. Whats the story with Brady, how did he end up in Manchester? Did he have previous? Was he a victim of childhood abuse, or just born evil? Also was he a paedophile/ have a sexual motive when taking the children?
The courts in Glasgow sent him here in his early teens, to live with a family member who had moved from Scotland to Mcr.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

His Mum married an Irishman in Manchester and moved.

He was born evil. I mean, look at this, it's the most recent photo of Brady, in 1990, gives me the chills, the face of pure evil...

Ian+Brady,+January+1990

Wonder what he looks like now.

mcfcliam said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

He was born evil. I mean, look at this, it's the most recent photo of Brady, in 1990, gives me the chills, the face of pure evil...

Ian+Brady,+January+1990

Fuck me, see what you mean.....scary pic, actually does look evil, even if I did not know who he was/what he'd done.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
mcfcliam said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Ian+Brady,+January+1990

Fuck me, see what you mean.....scary pic, actually does look evil, even if I did not know who he was/what he'd done.

I'd like to see what he looks like now, just out of curiosity.

The noose would be to good for this horrible creature, I hope he lives out a long and miserable life in solitary confinement to die a long and painful death. He should then be buried in a un-marked grave on the moors like his poor victims.

I really wish we had a policy in this country of not giving these cunts the publicity they crave.
Once they're locked up we should have a reporting ban on them. Then we could forget they still exist.
Instead, Brady has been headline news far too many times since he was caught. The thought of him getting off on making the front page of the Sun is sickening.
His incarceration would have hurt him more if he thought no one gave a fuck about him once he was locked up.

stony said:
I really wish we had a policy in this country of not giving these cunts the publicity they crave.
Once they're locked up we should have a reporting ban on them. Then we could forget they still exist.
Instead, Brady has been headline news far too many times since he was caught. The thought of him getting off on making the front page of the Sun is sickening.
His incarceration would have hurt him more if he thought no one gave a fuck about him once he was locked up.

I know it's no consolation but I remember my mum telling me about the moors murders when I was younger and she said the police gave him a good seeing to.....

bammy blue said:
The noose would be to good for this horrible creature, I hope he lives out a long and miserable life in solitary confinement to die a long and painful death. He should then be buried in a un-marked grave on the moors like his poor victims.

THIS and no media release.

RIP the poor mother though.... god she should have moved on.
Realy sad situation.

We Should have a dungeon for people like brady bread water solitary in a damp dark hole to slowly rot and die.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.