Ian Brady

Sad news with Winnie, taking that to her grave was awful.

Unless I've missed it the debate has solely concentrated on the moors as the burial site- firstly Brady being Brady knows fine well the landscape would of changed beyond recognition, and secondly the powers that be who invested ££££ in the failed 80s search would be able to rule out suggested sites through failed flagged areas, I wouldn't be at all shocked to hear that the cold hearted bastards infact didn't bury him up there but somewhere closer to home.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Sad news with Winnie, taking that to her grave was awful.

Unless I've missed it the debate has solely concentrated on the moors as the burial site- firstly Brady being Brady knows fine well the landscape would of changed beyond recognition, and secondly the powers that be who invested ££££ in the failed 80s search would be able to rule out suggested sites through failed flagged areas, I wouldn't be at all shocked to hear that the cold hearted bastards infact didn't bury him up there but somewhere closer to home.

WTF? 'Brady being Brady knows fine well' What is he some sort of topography expert? I think it's widely accepted including the police that all the victims that were buried were on the moors. What you're suggesting is pure conjecture.

Balti said:
Lakeysbadknee said:
RIP Winnie.

I now hope that scumbag suffers for the rest of his miserable existence.

Wsg02.jpg

R.I.P. Winnie

Ian brady needs to live because its making more mad and insane.Thats why he wants to die.Brady is a complete nutter who cant be trusted

Brady should be kept alive for as long as posible to make him suffer

two points about his statement

I doubt he can be precise about the location as I imagine the body was dumped in a hurry and probably at night

a csi told me that due to the high acidity of the peat it is unlikely there will be any remains to actually recover after nearly fifty years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.