Ian Brady

bammy blue said:
The noose would be to good for this horrible creature, I hope he lives out a long and miserable life in solitary confinement to die a long and painful death. He should then be buried in a un-marked grave on the moors like his poor victims.
I watched my uncle die in hospital over a period of 4 months and I can safely say that if the same thing had happened to this **** there would be a 3 million pound public enquiry.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Alluded to this on another post but thought it's better here. Whats the story with Brady, how did he end up in Manchester? Did he have previous? Was he a victim of childhood abuse, or just born evil? Also was he a paedophile/ have a sexual motive when taking the children?

Seriuosly brooklands? You must be the only Mancunian in the world that doesn't know the story of the moors murderers.

Jim Beam said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Alluded to this on another post but thought it's better here. Whats the story with Brady, how did he end up in Manchester? Did he have previous? Was he a victim of childhood abuse, or just born evil? Also was he a paedophile/ have a sexual motive when taking the children?

Seriuosly brooklands? You must be the only Mancunian in the world that doesn't know the story of the moors murderers.

Honestly Jim- I do know the basics obviously but it happened about 20 years before my birth so was just wondering how he got that way/motives etc....

mcfcliam said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

His Mum married an Irishman in Manchester and moved.

He was born evil. I mean, look at this, it's the most recent photo of Brady, in 1990, gives me the chills, the face of pure evil...

Ian+Brady,+January+1990

Wonder what he looks like now.

Slight ring of paul mccartney

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Jim Beam said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Honestly Jim- I do know the basics obviously but it happened about 20 years before my birth so was just wondering how he got that way/motives etc....

Ian Brady was born in Glasgow as Ian Duncan Stewart on 2 January 1938 to Maggie Stewart, an unmarried 28-year-old tea room waitress. The identity of Brady's father has never been reliably ascertained, although his mother claimed he was a reporter working for a Glasgow newspaper, who died three months before Brady was born. Stewart had little support, and after a few months was forced to give her son into the care of Mary and John Sloan, a local couple with four children of their own. Brady took their name, and became known as Ian Sloan. His mother continued to visit him throughout his childhood.[95] As a young child he took pleasure in torturing animals; he broke the hind legs of one dog, set fire to another, and decapitated a cat.[96] Aged nine, Brady visited Loch Lomond with his family, where he reportedly discovered an affinity for the outdoors, and a few months later the family moved to a new council house on an overspill estate at Pollok. He was accepted for Shawlands Academy, a school for above average pupils.[97] As he grew older Brady's "brutality escalated", and soon he was hurting children smaller than himself.[96] At Shawlands his behaviour worsened; as a teenager he twice appeared before a juvenile court for housebreaking. He left the academy aged 15, and took a job as a tea boy at a Harland and Wolff shipyard in Govan. Nine months later he began working as a butcher's messenger boy. He had a girlfriend, Evelyn Grant, but their relationship ended when he threatened her with a flick knife after she visited a dance with another boy. He again appeared before the court, this time with nine charges against him,[98] and shortly before his 17th birthday a court put him on probation on the condition that he went to live with his mother,[99] who had by then moved to Manchester and married an Irish fruit merchant named Patrick Brady, who got him a job as a fruit porter at Smithfield Market.[100]

Within a year of moving to Manchester, Brady was caught with a sack full of lead seals he had stolen and was trying to smuggle out of the market. Because he was still under 18, he was sentenced to two years in borstal for "training".[101] He was initially sent to Hatfield but after being discovered drunk on alcohol he had brewed he was moved to the much tougher unit at Hull.[99] Released on 14 November 1957 Brady returned to Manchester, where he took a labouring job, which he hated, and was dismissed from another job in a brewery. Deciding to "better himself", Brady obtained a set of instruction manuals on book-keeping from a local public library, with which he "astonished" his parents by studying alone in his room for hours.[102] In January 1959, Brady applied for and was offered a clerical job at Millwards Merchandising, a wholesale chemical distribution company based in Gorton. He was regarded by his work colleagues as a quiet, punctual, but short-tempered young man. He read books such as Teach Yourself German, and Mein Kampf, as well as works on Nazi atrocities. He rode a Tiger Cub motorcycle, which he used to visit the Pennines.[1

whp.blue said:
Brady should be kept alive for as long as posible to make him suffer

two points about his statement

I doubt he can be precise about the location as I imagine the body was dumped in a hurry and probably at night

a csi told me that due to the high acidity of the peat it is unlikely there will be any remains to actually recover after nearly fifty years

Can't agree with this bit mate , in fact it could have the opposite effect which in some ways is worse.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:53 am --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

He was born evil. I mean, look at this, it's the most recent photo of Brady, in 1990, gives me the chills, the face of pure evil...

Ian+Brady,+January+1990

is it just me or does he look a bit like Paul Mcartney ?

themadinventor said:
whp.blue said:
Brady should be kept alive for as long as posible to make him suffer

two points about his statement

I doubt he can be precise about the location as I imagine the body was dumped in a hurry and probably at night

a csi told me that due to the high acidity of the peat it is unlikely there will be any remains to actually recover after nearly fifty years

Can't agree with this bit mate , in fact it could have the opposite effect which in some ways is worse.

-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:53 am --

mcfcliam said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Ian+Brady,+January+1990

is it just me or does he look a bit like Paul Mcartney ?

That could explain the whole Paul Is Dead theory in the late sixties, Paul wasn't dead, he was sentenced to life improsenment for the sexual abuse, torture and murder of some kids around Manchester.

For BB2 and any others who want to know more about Brady, and what he is capable of, there's a docu on Channel 4 at 9pm tonight.
Ive read a lot about him over the years and he truly is almost an aberration of a human being.
I have little doubt that he will continue his mind games and manipulation until his dying breath.

mackenzie said:
For BB2 and any others who want to know more about Brady, and what he is capable of, there's a docu on Channel 4 at 9pm tonight.
Ive read a lot about him over the years and he truly is almost an aberration of a human being.
I have little doubt that he will continue his mind games and manipulation until his dying breath.

This !!! if he had an ounce of dignity left in him he would let mother and son be buried together !! He makes me sick

XxRachXx said:
mackenzie said:

This !!! if he had an ounce of dignity left in him he would let mother and son be buried together !! He makes me sick

Dignity? He doesn't do dignity, he's a freak, a figure of evil. It's a shame his remaining days can't be filled with more pain, probably as a result of a bullet through both kneecaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.