Ian Brown

Was disappointed to read this yesterday.
Seen Shed Seven more times than any other band, and I've spoken to Alan on a few occasions over the years, always thought he was a sound guy.
From some of the comments on social media in reaction to it, it transpires he might have been a bit ''Ian Brown'' on Twitter about Covid, so I'm going down that rabbit hole now.

1626909120898.png

Seen Shed Seven more times than any other band, and I've spoken to Alan on a few occasions over the years, always thought he was a sound guy.
From some of the comments on social media in reaction to it, it transpires he might have been a bit ''Ian Brown'' on Twitter about Covid, so I'm going down that rabbit hole now.

View attachment 21717
Recreational drug use has its consequences. We’re seeing this with Brown and Leach. Their brains no longer work.

View attachment 21717
His next statement is telling us the Earth is really flat.

View attachment 21717
New album out? They could do with some publicity....cos their tunes won't help em

Why do I get the feeling that it's either do you know who I am? syndrome or all about £££, any restrictions mean less tickets sold in their eyes.

The list of artists dropping off my downloaded YouTube playlists is growing almost daily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.