Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

I'm sure Jimmy Wagg's heart is in the right place but I wish he wouldn't explain the concept of a phone in and give out the contact details every 5 minutes.

Every time he's on I hear him saying shit like "it's not everyone's cup of tea to talk live on the BBC..." well it's not everyone's cup of tea to hear you repeating the same thing about Fred Eyre's illustrious career and how we should "get off your backside and call in" and how we shouldn't "leave it too late, we finish at 6.."

We'd maybe have more time to hear about the game and hear some calls if he didn't repeat himself so much.

I'll scream if I hear him say 'date of birth disease' again!

I'll scream if I hear him say 'date of birth disease' again!

Haha! He does say that on repeat.

I actually like Jimmy Wagg, he always seems positive and enthusiastic and clearly loves City.

I just think he sometimes likes the sound of his own voice a bit too much, he just needs to edit himself a bit and let the guests and callers speak a bit more.

Nothing beat the GMR phone in when we where absolutely shit.

Run back to the car from the Kippax to listen to the rants.

Does everyone remember the post Bury phone in when Wardle rang in? Funnily enough he was sat in Kippax AA lower himself that game a few rows down from me.

Yep

Does everyone remember the post Bury phone in when Wardle rang in? Funnily enough he was sat in Kippax AA lower himself that game a few rows down from me.
, remember that, spineless confidence sapping performance and a half that day, some of the moaners of today need to give there heads a wobble, imagine being stubborn enough to have a season ticket back then, me and 20 odd thousand other nutters were - the call from Wardle starting the revolution in our history

Yep

, remember that, spineless confidence sapping performance and a half that day, some of the moaners of today need to give there heads a wobble, imagine being stubborn enough to have a season ticket back then, me and 20 odd thousand other nutters were - the call from Wardle starting the revolution in our history

Those were the days when a season ticket stuck on a nail at The Embassy Club would have resulted in the nail being nicked!

Makin rang in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.