Ian Cheeseman vlog v Newcastle

It's just a shame Cheeseman is such a mardarse
I do like his vlogs though

With St James' park, if they can't build higher, then they have to dig down
It's not like they haven't the money to do it. The problem is, where do they play whilst the construction is taking place!
Stadium of light ! arf.

It's just a shame Cheeseman is such a mardarse
I do like his vlogs though

With St James' park, if they can't build higher, then they have to dig down
It's not like they haven't the money to do it. The problem is, where do they play whilst the construction is taking place!
Mard arse in what respect? At least whilst you are slagging off Ian Cheeseman you aren’t slandering Phil Foden’s mum

Mard arse in what respect? At least whilst you are slagging off Ian Cheeseman you aren’t slandering Phil Foden’s mum
The fan's film that was premiered at the Print Works when Cheeseman saw his arse over not being invited
@twosips would you like to back me up on this

Oh and I also thought it was in extremely poor taste that Cheeseman's tribute to Colin Bell was an advert for his book

As for Foden's mum. Why would I say something like that if it wasn't true?

Care to share more? Do you know what stage negotiations were reached with Ashley?
I thought Ashley had set a price (£300m or so) and when he found out who was behind the bid, he then increased the asking price by £100m, so the buyer walked away

Garry Cooke heard through contacts that HRH was looking to buy into Premier league football
He arranged for a meeting, threw together a powerpoint presentation and did the deal

You've only got to look at St. James's Park. I think it's fantastic that it's right in the city, but its strength is its weakness, for what the project was (and is). There's no way the collar site and all it contains could be built bang slap in the centre of Newcastle. Eastlands was just asking to be redeveloped.
Plus effectively Greater Manchester is in itself a much bigger conurbation than Tyneside, and far better connected for rail and air, if you're looking at it from the point of view of a foreign player.
Weather? Well, sure there's Manchester rain. But those icy winter winds blowing in from the North Sea? No joke, I can tell you.
The Sheik and Mubarak can rest assured. They made the right choice ;-)

That is absolutely the case. He refused to let them see the books or do any due diligence. Same went for Everton.
A Newcastle supporting (ITK) friend of mine told me that Freddie Shepherd? & Dennis Wise disrespected their hosts, by their behaviour in Abu Dhabi during Ramadan

Last edited:
The fan's film that was premiered at the Print Works when Cheeseman saw his arse over not being invited
@twosips would you like to back me up on this

Oh and I also thought it was in extremely poor taste that Cheeseman's tribute to Colin Bell was an advert for his book

As for Foden's mum. Why would I say something like that if it wasn't true?
I don’t know why you said it, but if I was Phil Foden or his mum I’d be talking to a lawyer

I quite like Cheesy’s vlog but his podcast is insufferable.

Every week it’s just a group of half wits talking shite.

“Errrr ya no wot like, wot we need yeh is to get a proppa strikoh, sum one lyke Paul Dickov yeh but like modern like”

An hour of scintillating conversation among those lines.

Surely with the contacts he’s made over the years he can get a better calibre of guests.

93:20 is streets ahead in actually having intelligent discussions around City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.