ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

Apparently on BBC Radio Manchester, they're reporting that Shaun himself has ruled out the move. That is what my father told me, so don't shoot the messenger. Have any of the regular listeners heard what is being reported properly?

C_T_I_D said:
Apparently on BBC Radio Manchester, they're reporting that Shaun himself has ruled out the move. That is what my father told me, so don't shoot the messenger. Have any of the regular listeners heard what is being reported properly?

Although I haven't heard what's been said on GMR, surely this is just a rehash of the Wayne Lindsay story and they haven't realised it's bollocks yet?

Guy on Cittfans.net reckons it's all done aswell.

To be fair to him he has a half decent track record

So 2 ITK's have said it's done, his dad says he's making a decision tonight, his dad said that agent is a liar and City are a good club etc..., sky sports have reported him to being in manchester

Nice

Fingers crossed it's not all shite. I'll most probably slit my wrists if it is.

And yet I still cannot convince myself this will happen. Why not?

ono said:
Guy on Cittfans.net reckons it's all done aswell.

To be fair to him he has a half decent track record

So 2 ITK's have said it's done, his dad says he's making a decision tonight, his dad said that agent is a liar and City are a good club etc..., sky sports have reported him to being in manchester

Nice

Fingers crossed it's not all shite. I'll most probably slit my wrists if it is.

Plus MH has said he's "very hopeful". Looking good isn't it? Bound to be a huge disappointment for us all.

my kids will all have swp on the back on their new home shirts if he comes. ive held off getting names done for a special player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.