Ian Wright

It’s extremely hard, if not impossible for me to dislike him after watching that documentary.

Always thought his reaction here was very genuine. My background isn't comparable to his but anyone that had an influential teacher would get this. There is only one teacher I would greet with this respect if I met them again.

Always thought his reaction here was very genuine. My background isn't comparable to his but anyone that had an influential teacher would get this. There is only one teacher I would greet with this respect if I met them again.

Yeah, it wasn’t just that part, which was really moving; I found the candour with which he referred to his childhood and his late entry into professional football really endearing.

He's just not very intelligent.
However he's
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz, compared to Micah Richards.
And Neville, Shearer, Keown, Merson are towering intellectuals who always say nice things about us?

I cannot understand this modern obsession with commentators and picking on certain ones, Joey Barton style (there’s a real twat for you). Call me old fashioned but I am watching the game for City, not for what the guys paid to fill airtime in between say. That said I don’t have the first clue about what Ian Wright did that was so bad it deserved digging up a 14 year old thread because I was at the match yesterday cheering on the Blues.

Like most Tarquins fans he and other fans can't quite believe they are have the season of their lives in the league and yet they are probably not going to win the league. They are turning in to scousers.

Oh and Wright is also a bitter ****

I think he's a lovely bloke. He's just like any other Arsenal fan though and biased against us which is fair cos we are biased against them. Once no one is a **** about it or spitting in prople's faces then all is good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.