Ian Wright

Didn't watch MOTD but Wright has always seemed a decent bloke. Think he has improved since his first appearances as a pundit when he was used as a clown a bit like Micah is at the moment.

At least he doesn't hide his bias and refers to Arsenal as "us"...let's be honest, it was a soft penalty. Maybe it's because his son is a City legend, but I've always thought he's fair to City.

At least he doesn't hide his bias and refers to Arsenal as "us"...let's be honest, it was a soft penalty. Maybe it's because his son is a City legend, but I've always thought he's fair to City.
SWP a legend? A legend who fucked off at the first opportunity, yeah a fan favourite but a legend is pushing it mate.

And Neville, Shearer, Keown, Merson are towering intellectuals who always say nice things about us?

I cannot understand this modern obsession with commentators and picking on certain ones, Joey Barton style (there’s a real twat for you). Call me old fashioned but I am watching the game for City, not for what the guys paid to fill airtime in between say. That said I don’t have the first clue about what Ian Wright did that was so bad it deserved digging up a 14 year old thread because I was at the match yesterday cheering on the Blues.
Good for you.
Glad you didn't follow the "obsession of picking on certain commentators
Admirable also that you were cheering the Blues on so vociferously and didn't even know what you were replying to.
Kudos.

Utter wanker.

Got Eric Nixon sent off back in the day at Maine Road followed by dropping his shorts and mooning the kippax.

Also got Garrry Cook sacked because of his "leaked" email concerning Nedum's Mother to spite Cook and City not giving SWP a pay rise.

The man has serious anger, prejudiced issues.
Didn’t Nixon kick out at Mark Bright?

SWP a legend? A legend who fucked off at the first opportunity, yeah a fan favourite but a legend is pushing it mate.
He didn't fuck off. He had to go or else we would of gone into administration as Chelsea paid the cash in one lump sum.

There are multiple reports (some on here in fact) saying he was in tears at Macclesfield when he was told as he didn't want to leave

He didn't fuck off. He had to go or else we would of gone into administration as Chelsea paid the cash in one lump sum.

There are multiple reports (some on here in fact) saying he was in tears at Macclesfield when he was told as he didn't want to leave
Everyone knowd this, he is a new fan or a troll.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.