Ibra..would you have him yes or no?

ACMilan said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
In preference to cavani & Isco.... Not a chance!!
In preference to Negredo... In a heartbeat!!

Never gonna happen though, Tikki & Soriano would never sanction his wage demands.

Approx:
Yaya Toure - £180,000
David Sliva - £160,000
Samir Nasri - £140,000
Edin Dzeko - £120,000
Vincent Kompany - £120,000
Sergio Aguero - £120,000

But they won't meet the wage demands of arguably the best striker on earth?

That list makes Aguero look incredibly cheap in wages.

NQCitizen said:
ACMilan said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
In preference to cavani & Isco.... Not a chance!!
In preference to Negredo... In a heartbeat!!

Never gonna happen though, Tikki & Soriano would never sanction his wage demands.

Approx:
Yaya Toure - £180,000
David Sliva - £160,000
Samir Nasri - £140,000
Edin Dzeko - £120,000
Vincent Kompany - £120,000
Sergio Aguero - £120,000

But they won't meet the wage demands of arguably the best striker on earth?

That list makes Aguero look incredibly cheap in wages.

Aguero is on £160k p/wk, same as he got at Atletico Madrid I believe.

I would take him on a loan because like Cavani, this is the type of striker we need. Tall, physical, great with the ball, technical, fast and can play all around the attack.

Reports in France are mentioning that we are planning a bid for him. Hopefully it's true because this is more like it, not the Osvaldos, Cardozos and co.

Report is from L'equipe and footmercato. They are pretty credible especially footmerato.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footmercato.net/premier-league/transferts/man-city-a-l-assaut-de-zlatan-ibrahimovic_109951" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footmercato.net/premier-leag ... vic_109951</a>

How can we sign Jovetic, Negredo and Ibra? Certainly Ibra would be a big splash, but I can't see it with our new wages structure and the strikers we're buying.

Blue Haze said:
How can we sign Jovetic, Negredo and Ibra? Certainly Ibra would be a big splash, but I can't see it with our new wages structure and the strikers we're buying.

Right now I don't personally think we're going after him. I think the French press is just trying to sell papers on PSG since Leonardo resigned. But if we are really trying to get him, I assume that we won't be getting Negredo.

Blue Haze said:

What wages structure is this then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.