Ibra..would you have him yes or no?

Im seeing some misinformation on the last few pages.

Teammates have had issues with him. His desire to win is so strong that he literally destroys his own teammates on the pitch. Many players do not "thrive" being verbally assaulted for about 30 seconds on end during a match by their own teammate for ismply losing possession.

Yes, that desire to win is great - but it does come at a cost. He chokes many creative players. He becomes the creative outlet. He does NOT thrive with a second striker in the mould of a pato/aguero - he's a solo maestro.

He wins, plain and simple. But he becomes the focal point 110%. Guys like Nasri will have none of it, and sulk off to a corner.

Takes strong minded guys to play and take his abuse. But he does win.

As I said. Didnt like him at Milan and glad he left. But fuck me, can the guy play

ACMilan said:

Teammates have had issues with him. His desire to win is so strong that he literally destroys his own teammates on the pitch. Many players do not "thrive" being verbally assaulted for about 30 seconds on end during a match by their own teammate for ismply losing possession.

Yes, that desire to win is great - but it does come at a cost. He chokes many creative players. He becomes the creative outlet. He does NOT thrive with a second striker in the mould of a pato/aguero - he's a solo maestro.

He wins, plain and simple. But he becomes the focal point 110%. Guys like Nasri will have none of it, and sulk off to a corner.

As I said. Didnt like him at Milan and glad he left. But fuck me, can the guy play

That's not true. He performs very well with a second striker when there is one. His last season at Inter was with Balotelli and him upfront and that was his best season with Inter.

At PSG last season he swapped with a partner in attack and not, when Lavezzi was paired with him Ibra still performed as well as Gameiro. Actually had his best games with PSG when Ibra played with him. In Sweden he always plays with a partner in the attack. TBH there is no way a player with the talent of Ibra can't play all over the attack in any system and not thrive to an extent.

ACMilan said:

Zlatan better not try and assault this guy

otherwise Zlatan will be the one left sulking

[bigimg]http://headbandsandheartbreak.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/yaya-toure.jpg[/bigimg]

The only problems as far as I see it

1) RM will probably need a striker, either him or Saurez or even both.

2) Likes Ancellotti

3) Wages (but we have trimmed the wage bill a hell of a lot)

4) Finding a buyer for Dzeko at the right price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.