Ibra..would you have him yes or no?

It does make you think how PSG are going to work up front with Cavani coming in, no team in my opinion can play with two out and out big man CF's who need the team built around them.

Plus, is one going to be happy on the bench, swapping each time for game time??

Zlatan will end up at Chelsea in my opinion.

on the very serious note, City should go for VIDAL in midfield, DRAGOVIC as Center Back, VAN DER WIEL as Right back for zaba replacement, JEREMY MATHIEU as Left Back for Korolov replacement.

For Tevez replacement : JOVETIC / LAVEZZI
For Mario replacement : IBRA / HIGUAIN

aguero - Edin - Ibra/Higauin - Jovetic/Lavezzi
Milner/Di Maria - Nasri/Vidal- Silva - Navas
Garcia / Rodwell - yaya - Fernandinho
Clichy/ Mathieu - Lescot/Nastastic - Kompany/ Dragovic - Micah/ Van Der Wiel
Hart / Wilfredo

sell : Barry, Sinclair, Korolov, Pablo, Maicon

luckyadeel78 said:
on the very serious note, City should go for VIDAL in midfield, DRAGOVIC as Center Back, VAN DER WIEL as Right back for zaba replacement, JEREMY MATHIEU as Left Back for Korolov replacement.

Hart / Wilfredo

So sell City favourite and Premier League right-back of the season Zabaleta and buy PSG flop Van der Wiel? Get real. VDW isn't even close to Zabaleta's level right now.

And Vidal isn't leaving Juve no matter how much people will it. City and Real Madrid have already made efforts.

luckyadeel78 said:

Hart / Wilfredo

Hahaha, put the drink down.

Sell Zaba? hahahaha

Well no player is going to get 250k a week at city anymore so unless he halves his wages and the fee for him is 10m its a massive No From Me

Those people who think it's realistic we'll go after Ibra aren't paying attention to the way Txiki and Ferran do business. They bought Ibra at Pep's behest, against their own better judgement. They won't be making that mistake again. Not in this lifetime anyway.

BillyShears said:
Those people who think it's realistic we'll go after Ibra aren't paying attention to the way Txiki and Ferran do business. They bought Ibra at Pep's behest, against their own better judgement. They won't be making that mistake again. Not in this lifetime anyway.
This and I wouldn't have him and we'd never be able to agree on wages

It's gone Midnight and I am on Bluemoon with Talk shite on in the background.

Right now they are talking to a Journo not sure of his name but he has just said that Ibra isn't happy that Cavani is on his way to Paris. Ancelotti wants him at Madrid but a deal was signed where he cant go back to PSG to pinch players and then follows with Mr Pellegrini is a big admirer and that we are one of the very few Clubs that would be able to pull the deal off and also be attractive to Ibra.

The Journo is called Paul somebody or other assistant Sports Editor at the Daily Mirror.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.