Ibra..would you have him yes or no?

dum spiro spero said:
There is no way Txiki would sanction signing Ibra, he was booted out after a season at Barcelona.
Not his fault Pep decided that Messi should be the main man, that decision in hindsight wasn't wrong was it.

I think Txiki sanctioning a deal for that price + Eto'o says that he thinks very highly of him.

If the opportunity arises I think the club would be daft to miss out on it. Huge name on and off the pitch.

CTID101 said:
dum spiro spero said:
There is no way Txiki would sanction signing Ibra, he was booted out after a season at Barcelona.
Not his fault Pep decided that Messi should be the main man, that decision in hindsight wasn't wrong was it.

I think Txiki sanctioning a deal for that price + Eto'o says that he thinks very highly of him.

If the opportunity arises I think the club would be daft to miss out on it. Huge name on and off the pitch.
Txiki didn't want the deal. Pep did. Pep was as keen on him as Mancini was with De Rossi. A missing piece of the jigsaw apparently.

Hard to say no to quality player like Ibrahimovic, but doesn't he like to play deep and shoot from distance. With all the creativity in midfield we have - is he what we need?

image.png

Can't see this happening, not holistic enough.

We seem very keen to make Aguero our main man, on and off the pitch. The coverage of his QPR goal has made him one of the most marketable footballers in the world and I'm sure we wouldn't want to divert attention for the sake of having Ibra for a couple of seasons.

NipHolmes said:
CTID101 said:
dum spiro spero said:

Txiki didn't want the deal. Pep did. Pep was as keen on him as Mancini was with De Rossi. A missing piece of the jigsaw apparently.

And when Pep wanted him to play in a system & he didn't get his 'free role' the toys came out of the pram. He isn't a team man, he is the main man, everything that goes against Pellegrini's footballing philosophy. Non starter.

I've always thought that it was Messi who began to sulk? Felt that Pep had found a new golden boy in Zlatan halfway through the season so sulked and had Pep move him to the middle? Bloody worked but never had it down as Ibrahimovic's fault.

dum spiro spero said:
NipHolmes said:
CTID101 said:

And when Pep wanted him to play in a system & he didn't get his 'free role' the toys came out of the pram. He isn't a team man, he is the main man, everything that goes against Pellegrini's footballing philosophy. Non starter.

Zlatan is everything Pep didn't need. He's everything why Pep wanted Ronaldinho and Etoo out. From attitude to driving Ferrari to training, from lack of movement on the pitch to not buying into Peps philosophy. Pep failed to understand Zlatan and showed immaturity as a manager for not being able to cope. The moment Pep knew Zlatan was his own man was when Pep began to freeze him out.

I Am Zlatan is a book you should buy. The excerpts have be hooked already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.