Ibra..would you have him yes or no?

Joehannes said:
I've always thought that it was Messi who began to sulk? Felt that Pep had found a new golden boy in Zlatan halfway through the season so sulked and had Pep move him to the middle? Bloody worked but never had it down as Ibrahimovic's fault.

Possibly. I think we have learnt our lesson signing the big egos with possible off the pitch hassle. We also don't need to make the marquee statement signings anymore, don't get me wrong, Ibra is a genius but he has Chelsea written all over him. Marquee signings yes, but we have signalled our intent in the past. A 31 year old on astronomical wages with questionable temperament is not us.

at the end of the day weve got to trust the gaffa. ibra is one of the top 5 strikers in the world and could hack it in the pl. just my ten cents.

A couple of years of Zlatan would be fantastic, an absolute joy to watch. I don't think it would happen, but he really is unbelievable.

BigOscar said:
A couple of years of Zlatan would be fantastic, an absolute joy to watch. I don't think it would happen, but he really is unbelievable.

My heart says yes, but my head says stay away City!

dum spiro spero said:
BigOscar said:

My heart says yes, but my head says stay away City!
what is your head doing get it fixed mate! LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.