Ibra..would you have him yes or no?

I imagine he would be a big hit in the MLS / New York after 2-3 years!

The big question how would he fit in with Pelligini's "holistic" orchestra?

I expect him to go to RM or Chelsea, I hope it's not the latter.

Plain Speaking said:
I imagine he would be a big hit in the MLS / New York after 2-3 years!

The big question how would he fit in with Pelligini's "holistic" orchestra?

I expect him to go to RM or Chelsea, I hope it's not the latter.

Ibrahimovic, despite his obvious skills on the field, does have the tendency to throw a spanner in the works. But, do you know what, clubs are prepared to tolerate his temperamental indicretions from time to time, such is his ability to be a game changer. 6 League titles with 6 different clubs. Is that unequalled?

Even St. David Beckham has only done that 4 times.

Ok I know that with St David it included LA Galaxy, Real Madrid when Capello put him in the stands for 3 months the season Real won the title and finally Milan where his minutes on pitch during his half season there were around 1 hr 45 minutes in total.

Zlatan did it at, Ajax, Juventus, Inter, Barcelona, Milan and PSG.

LoveCity said:
He isn't coming to City. City are completing the Negredo deal as we speak.

I have no doubt you are correct and he isn't coming to City for a number of reasons- his wages, his ego etc. If we are or were interested in Ibra I think that it would be to replace Dzeko not as an alternative to Negredo. I think the only circumstances we would sign him are if we had a buyer for Dzeko and there was some incredible pay off from PSG to Ibra that would make his wages somewhat palatable. Don't think either of those things will happen though.

Hanzan2013 said:
10 league titles in 11 years with 6 different clubs in 4 countries. The two titles with Juve were later revoked due to calciopoli.

Impressive record.
I think he will come here play a year, win another league title, then go to NY and win do the same there. I would love that.

So yes!

Then will he have 12 league titles in 13 years with 8 different clubs in 6 countries.
I am convinced he thinking of his record and want to extend that as much as possible.

Cavani press conference (paraphrased)

"I hope to form a great attack with Zlatan"

- Have you been promised to play with Zlatan next season?

"No."

1) It seems the club have done a complete U turn on Dzeko I saw a report about the club now offering him a new contract

2) Signing Negredo and Jovetic how many strikers can you fit in a 23 man squad.

3) Ibra if he came would be the main man not going to sit easily with having more than one world class striker on our books even if some thing Aguero under performed last year.

4) It seems as though he is now staying no one in the current economic climate unless you are Monaco or RM would pay his astronomically high wages.

5) If we were looking at building a team from afresh I would have signed him and then built the team round him we are at the stage of making adjustments not a complete overall.

Just my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.