Ibra

Ibrahimovic doesn't run aroundlike a headless chicken but he is sheer class.

I watched the 1st half of Sevilla v Barca at the weekend and he scored a sublime goal, and made some beautiful passes. He really has just about every skill a striker needs.

I appreciate that there have been games where he has not lived up to his reputation, but he has also played games where he has not been 100% fit.

He has played at the very highest level and won trophies in Italy and Spain. Barca are perhaps looking to sell him because of their financial problems.

I have about a 0.5% belief that we can sign him, but I am surprised that there are so many fans who question his ability. I cn only think that they have come to this conclusion on the strength of 2-3 poor Champions League games. But a player no matter how good, can not perform to his highest level every game.

At the moment perhaps only Villa is the more valuable striker. he can do things that no other striker can do, and makes the most difficult of skills look so easy

I'm sure you've see this, Scotlands tactic against Sweden last week (said to be real)

PastedGraphic-1_1260970l.jpg

Took Ibra 4 minutes to score against them. :)

GoForGlory said:
I'm sure you've see this, Scotlands tactic against Sweden last week (said to be real)

As a Scot that wouldn't surprise me because Levein must be the worst manager ever to manage the Scotland team.

GoForGlory said:

Thats not bad for scotland tbf

he the right build for a Prem player. Tall , strong and a powerful shot. Him and balo up front would rip it up.

goal.com, but source Spanish radio

Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola has reportedly identified Brazilian star Robinho as a replacement for Zlatan Ibrahimovic should the Blaugrana manage to offload to Swede.

Spanish radio station Cadena SER has claimed that the Swedish striker is no longer wanted at Camp Nou but the likelihood of him departing this summer is low given his massive salary demands, currently understood to be €12 million a year.

It is suggested that any approach to Robinho's employers Manchester City would be contingent on Ibra leaving Barcelona with a figure of €20 million mooted as a likely fee for the 26-year-old striker who spent much of last season on loan at Santos.

Robinho has apparently reached terms on a potential contract and is expected to publicly state his desire to join Barca within the coming hours.

Despite reported interest from Milan the most likely outcome on any possible deal may see Ibrahimovic switch to Eastlands to link up with former coach Roberto Mancini, where his mammoth salary expectations can certainly be matched, facilitating Robinho's move in the opposite direction.

Coming from a lot of sources now....no smoke without fire?

I tend to think the Spanish press when it comes to Spanish clubs especially the big two are more reliable than the English press....

You just never know what Cookie and the rest of our management have up their sleeve for their next move. Never count them out and always expect the unexpected.

;) ;) ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.