Ibra

He would be the biggest signing in the club's history and one of the biggest in English football history.

There is flop potential but with Mancini also potential for him to deliver.

But does he want to come here? We have to be wary of him coming and mailing it in for his remaining days considering he's won so much already.

If he is up for it, well he is the biggest "winner" in world football, whereever he goes, success follows. Be prepared to be frustrated though if this story has any legs, but no more than Adebayor has caused us.

sympatheticblue said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Just tried finding odds on Ibra to City but I can't. Has betting been suspended on this one?
was 1/5 yesterday.

Yeaj, I saw that on Oddschecker.com but it's nowhere to be seen now, or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

I want to keep Robinho but a swap for Ibrahimovic would be a good deal imo. I still don't think Ibra will come here because Barcelona DON'T WANT TO SELL. They've said it numerous times, I don't get the sudden uprising of speculation and hope from the fans?

skillman said:
I want to keep Robinho but a swap for Ibrahimovic would be a good deal imo. I still don't think Ibra will come here because Barcelona DON'T WANT TO SELL. They've said it numerous times, I don't get the sudden uprising of speculation and hope from the fans?

they have to say the right things, by all accounts they want him off the wage bill

tolmie's hairdoo said:
skillman said:

Barca will sell.

are you certain of that TH, do you think it will be us ? because there doesnt seem to be any other teams interested atm

tolmie's hairdoo said:
skillman said:

Barca will sell.
is there a strong possibility of this tolmie? a deal including robinho?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
sympatheticblue said:
was 1/5 yesterday.

Yeaj, I saw that on Oddschecker.com but it's nowhere to be seen now, or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

There website seems to be faulty. It's still 1/5 on Sky.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
skillman said:

Barca will sell.

As much as I respect your info, TH.

I don't think Ibra will be a City player by September.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Barca will sell.

Tolmie's - do you believe that Robinho is the key to any potential deal or is the Sheikh prepared to hand the fee over in loose change? Is Luiz still on the boil too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.