Ibra

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
he the right build for a Prem player. Tall , strong and a powerful shot. Him and balo up front would rip it up.

and Tevez and Silva too? I do not think 4-2-4 is likely anytime soon

BringBackSwales said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
he the right build for a Prem player. Tall , strong and a powerful shot. Him and balo up front would rip it up.

and Tevez and Silva too? I do not think 4-2-4 is likely anytime soon

rotation.

aswell as silva being able to play top of the midfield diamond.

2-3games a week is alot of games

where are all the links to this signing being on, only seen one in the sun and that was the 500k a week story. Plus if his wages are the problem for Barca why would they want robbiein exchange.

travelman said:
where are all the links to this signing being on, only seen one in the sun and that was the 500k a week story. Plus if his wages are the problem for Barca why would they want robbiein exchange.

I believe there is quite a lot of talk about it in the Spanish press. Basically there have been talks because we don't know what to do with Robbie and they don't know what to do with Ibra. They are paying him a monster wage and still have to pay Inter some. There was talk about striking a deal (involving Robbie) which on the books would have the value of what Barcelona have left to pay Inter + Ibra's wages for the remaining 4 years of the contract. The Sun's story simply distorted the figures and changed their context to come up with that ridiculous story that they did. But saying that, if Ibra came to City I would expect him to be the highest paid player in the league.

Just tried finding odds on Ibra to City but I can't. Has betting been suspended on this one?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Just tried finding odds on Ibra to City but I can't. Has betting been suspended on this one?
they wont bet on a none event

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.