Ibra

Lol thats going to go down well in certain parts of Milan with him playing for Inter for years....

Seriously can Ac Milan even afford him ? Hes on £180k a week and Barca are looking for £40 - £45 million back for him.

alera said:
Lol thats going to go down well in certain parts of Milan with him playing for Inter for years....

Seriously can Ac Milan even afford him ? Hes on £180k a week and Barca are looking for £40 - £45 million back for him.

maybe they will sell pato to chelsea

it would be good to get ibra but we must move rsc and ade and robinho on to new clubs first. i'm not sure there is enough time to pull off such a huge deal anyway

Forzacitizens said:
in my opinion, its between us and ac milan, real won't go near him

I think AC are only interested in/can only finance a loan deal so surely Barca would prefer to move him on permanently to get a load of cash to finance Mascherano, in the near future Fabregas, ease their money worries etc. Plus we have the bargaining chip of Robinho.

Although, Ibra's first choice would probably be Milan.

I think if mancini had really wanted ibra then he was at City from at least a month.

If Ibra comes in I can see Silva or Tevez leaving next summer. We don't often play 2 strikers let alone 3, and Mancio is going to play the 2 he brought in. And we've yet to play 2 strikers with an attacking midfielder. Great player but this gives me headaches just thinking about it.

Am I missing something? Hopefully someone with a full understanding can put me right.....

AC Milan are skint, therefore as has been reported surely they want to do a loan? Something that Raiola (sp?) has ruled out and let's be honest Barca are brassic as well and as such a loan is a non-starter as they want circa 40mil for Ibra.

Surely we are the only team who can buy Ibra at the money that Barca want, and they want hard cash, which we can offer, so they can buy Masch and clear a few debts.

Ade looks like he is (imo) on his way out of the club and remember the comments made (sure someone can search for them....) by him a few weeks that were later denied to have been made? They were direct quotes, not a "source says" and at the time it struck me as odd, maybe they just weren't meant to come out at that time?

Anyway Ade says he wants to go to Italy, Cookie was in Milan a few weeks ago, all adds up to me.

Ibra to City for hard cash.
Barca buy Masch.
City loan Ade to AC.

All that doesn't stack up is this slimy twat Galliano and why he is being so cocky about "coming back with Ibra".

Confused.com

Mancio said:
I think if mancini had really wanted ibra then he was at City from at least a month.

i believe milan value him at 40 million

-- Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:02 pm --

sandrell rossel has confirmed that they have started negotiations with milan, for the sale, or loan of Ibra<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:17 pm --<br /><br />haha, i can't immagine ibra on loan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.