Ibra

Never seen him have a good game the time's iv'e seen him play,but you can't doubt his scoring record just had a look at it on wiki.

Rammy Blue said:
Am I missing something? Hopefully someone with a full understanding can put me right.....

AC Milan are skint, therefore as has been reported surely they want to do a loan? Something that Raiola (sp?) has ruled out and let's be honest Barca are brassic as well and as such a loan is a non-starter as they want circa 40mil for Ibra.

Surely we are the only team who can buy Ibra at the money that Barca want, and they want hard cash, which we can offer, so they can buy Masch and clear a few debts.

Ade looks like he is (imo) on his way out of the club and remember the comments made (sure someone can search for them....) by him a few weeks that were later denied to have been made? They were direct quotes, not a "source says" and at the time it struck me as odd, maybe they just weren't meant to come out at that time?

Anyway Ade says he wants to go to Italy, Cookie was in Milan a few weeks ago, all adds up to me.

Ibra to City for hard cash.
Barca buy Masch.
City loan Ade to AC.

All that doesn't stack up is this slimy twat Galliano and why he is being so cocky about "coming back with Ibra".

Confused.com

i'll try to help :=)

in Italy the government is going to fall.
there will be elections. in winter or spring.
when there are elections Milan (Berlusconi fukin team) must be competitive.

then it really is not milan who buys the ibra. is a political party that buys him.

sorry for my english google tranlator helped :o)

Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:
Am I missing something? Hopefully someone with a full understanding can put me right.....

AC Milan are skint, therefore as has been reported surely they want to do a loan? Something that Raiola (sp?) has ruled out and let's be honest Barca are brassic as well and as such a loan is a non-starter as they want circa 40mil for Ibra.

Surely we are the only team who can buy Ibra at the money that Barca want, and they want hard cash, which we can offer, so they can buy Masch and clear a few debts.

Ade looks like he is (imo) on his way out of the club and remember the comments made (sure someone can search for them....) by him a few weeks that were later denied to have been made? They were direct quotes, not a "source says" and at the time it struck me as odd, maybe they just weren't meant to come out at that time?

Anyway Ade says he wants to go to Italy, Cookie was in Milan a few weeks ago, all adds up to me.

Ibra to City for hard cash.
Barca buy Masch.
City loan Ade to AC.

All that doesn't stack up is this slimy twat Galliano and why he is being so cocky about "coming back with Ibra".

Confused.com

then it really is not milan who buys the ibra. is a political party that buys him.

this!

Forzacitizens said:
Mancio said:

this!

you crazy italians, you see conspiracy theories everywhere!

p.s. you could be right.

but what if.... Milan pull out and say, in the current economic climate, we can't justify it. doesn't that make them look more like responsible, ethical leaders?

turn it around, can't the opposition say, we have cuts everywhere, how can a club like milan sign a footballer on €300k p/w?

it looks likely that ibra will go to milan, if we wanted to sign him, our interest would have been stronger, and you would know about it now.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:47 pm --<br /><br />its all go on this one today;

Ore 17:30 - Raiola, arrivato anch'egli al Camp Nou, ha risposto così alle domande dei giornalisti sulla trattativa per Ibrahimovic in rossonero: "La trattativa avviata? Non so di cosa mi state parlando. Se va tutto bene? Certo, ha ancora quattro anni di contratto..."

Raiola, arrived at the camp nou, says "the negotiations started, don't know what your talking about, Ibra still has 4 year contract"

i feel this one is going to go and on and on..............

Chick Counterfly said:
Forzacitizens said:

p.s. you could be right.

but what if.... Milan pull out and say, in the current economic climate, we can't justify it. doesn't that make them look more like responsible, ethical leaders?

turn it around, can't the opposition say, we have cuts everywhere, how can a club like milan sign a footballer on €300k p/w?

its italy mate

words like "responsible, ethical" here arent loved anymore :(

Mancio said:
Chick Counterfly said:

p.s. you could be right.

its italy mate

part of burlosconi's election campaign no doubt, as rich and powerful in italy as he is, hardly suprising mancio!

-- Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:26 pm --

borriello might be going to barca as part of the deal<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:33 pm --<br /><br />dont think ibra is playing in that john gamper trophy thing we won last year

Mancio said:
Chick Counterfly said:

p.s. you could be right.

its italy mate

yeah, I know, I forget this is italy....it's all sentiment anyway.

these words play well in England because we have the protestant ethic of self-denial and egalitarian modesty... for this reason people want cuts in spending regardless of whether they will help or not.

but you crazy catholics... even your churches are decorated with gold crosses and oil paintings.... ;)

ethan23 said:
Silva--johnson--Milner--Robinho

Tevez--Ibra--Ade--Bolatelli

and thats forgetting loads others who can get forward and score goals, its looking very very good

Minor edit Robinho out.. Milner to wing and insert Yaya.. you cant leave out our trigger man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.