Ibra

Keith Moon said:
He will play tonight and his agent says its 0.0001% chance that he will leave Barca.
So its still possible that he will come to the best City in the world.

this

raiola said that yesterday, but galliani will return to barcelona at 12 oclock tommorow.

who knows

The world has changed, over ronaldinho and kaka milan took the p€ss. Nowadays we have a better team in nearly every position, we can bully jose at real madrid off a player he wants and we have built a good relationship with barca.

I suspect we could get ibra if we wanted him, but do we? I am not sure mancini would play him above tevez or balotelli and I am not sure he would want his ego.

Phenomenal player but maybe now we can do without?

Though I would love to really humilate milan on this after what they have done to us!

You know you have it good when you can choose whether or not you want to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic or not when the rags or spurs could only dream of making a signing of this scale / calibre.

From the Mirror:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-News-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-would-be-interested-in-move-to-Manchester-City-according-to-agent-Mino-Raiola-article563673.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Tr ... 63673.html</a>

Agent: City move would attract Ibrahimovic
Published 14:54 25/08/10 By Mirror Football

.jpeg

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent Mino Raiola has given Manchester City a 'come and get me' invitation to sign the Barcelona striker.

Raiola said: "There are only three clubs that are capable of signing Ibra: AC Milan, Manchester City and Real Madrid. These clubs are the only ones who can afford to sign him, to pay him and attract him."

Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo has even claimed that the Swedish striker is already in contact with City boss Roberto Mancini, who coached the player while at Inter Milan.

After a bust-up with manager Pep Guardiola, and the arrival of summer signing David Villa, Ibrahimovic has seen himself fall down the pecking order at the Nou Camp.

Raiola added: "He signed with FC Barcelona, not FC Guardiola. He signed him to play but then left him on the bench."

Mancio said:
ibra : guardiola dont speack to me from 6 mounths LOL

also said would like to play with ronaldinho, i heard that ibra was an ac fan when he was a kid

he didn't pose with the other players when they lifted the gamper trophy also

lookeds nailed on to milan

I just love the controversy of him going to AC Milan having scored so many goals for Inter personally but back to the San Siro he goes. That'll be a relief to many blues who do not rate him. I think he's fantastic personally. God help European football if he and Pato hit it off up front for them.

Forzacitizens said:
Mancio said:
ibra : guardiola dont speack to me from 6 mounths LOL

also said would like to play with ronaldinho, i heard that ibra was an ac fan when he was a kid

he didn't pose with the other players when they lifted the gamper trophy also

lookeds nailed on to milan
Think you are wrong mate, IMO he's nailed onto City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.