Ibra

mcfc-fullstop said:
Forzacitizens said:
also said would like to play with ronaldinho, i heard that ibra was an ac fan when he was a kid

he didn't pose with the other players when they lifted the gamper trophy also

lookeds nailed on to milan
Think you are wrong mate, IMO he's nailed onto City.

i'd like him to come to city, but those are direct quotes from him tonight

The thing I can't get out of my head though is what Mancini said a little longer than a week ago. Someone asked him if we can rule out City signing Ibra during this window. This is the quote from The Mirror, but I remember watching it during a press conference on the Official Site:

Mancini cryptic over Ibrahimovic move - Exclusive

Roberto Mancini has refused to rule out a bid for Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic before the transfer deadline, despite his club’s asking price of around £40million.

“The market closes on August 31,” said the Manchester City boss cryptically, before breaking into a smile.

Asked about a strike force of Ibrahimovic, Carlos Tevez and Mario Balotelli, worth just shy of £100m, Mancini said: “It’s not bad, but it’s not one that will happen easily. I’m only prepared to say that Zlatan is still one of the best strikers in the world.”

Forzacitizens said:
mcfc-fullstop said:
Think you are wrong mate, IMO he's nailed onto City.

i'd like him to come to city, but those are direct quotes from him tonight[/quot

There are only three clubs that are capable of signing Ibra - AC Milan (who cannot afford him), Manchester City and Real Madrid,(don't forget Jose was the one who sold him to Barca)

Real Madrid - Barcelona won't sell to them I reckon. Why sell to a title rival?

AC Milan & City - I somehow think Robinho will play a huge part in this. Robinho to AC Milan as a peace offering as a way of saying you can have him and we'll pay a certain amount of his wages if you give us a free run @ Ibra?

Not ITK, just an idea / possible scenario.

C_T_I_D said:

AC Milan & City - I somehow think Robinho will play a huge part in this. Robinho to AC Milan as a peace offering as a way of saying you can have him and we'll pay a certain amount of his wages if you give us a free run @ Ibra?

Agree in principle with what you are saying, Real could never let Robbi go to Barca, but City now could part ex + cash for Ibra.

As for Ade, yes, I can see AC happening.

mcfc-fullstop said:
C_T_I_D said:

Agree in principle with what you are saying, Real could never let Robbi go to Barca, but City now could part ex + cash for Ibra.

As for Ade, yes, I can see AC happening.

yeh robbi said spain or italy so we give barca robbi and cash or just cash ade 2 milan or robi to milan everyones happy!

Only way he would come is if Barcelona got on the phone and offered him to City at a bargain. Mancini is no mug and wont go chasing the past with buckets of cash...

I'd love to have Zlatan here, but it's going to be extreamly hard to pull of now.

We have enough in that area of the pitch anyway.

10.Goater_Legend said:
I'd love to have Zlatan here, but it's going to be extreamly hard to pull of now.

We have enough in that area of the pitch anyway.

i am sure that his agent is the same as ballotelli, so u never know we may be a lot further down the line with this than we know.

As I said a few pages back, Ibra will go to Milan if anywhere at all this window. Barcelona and Milan are in an advanced stage of negotiations, Pep wants to get rid of Ibra (and thus making sure he will never have anything to do with Ibra's agent ever again), AC Milan wants him, Ibra and his wife would like to move back to Milan and Italy.

Would his only option be to warm the bench or stay in the reserves at Barcelona or play for Manchester City, then I think a deal might be plausible.
But if he (Ibra) could choose between making an obscene amount of money here in Manchester, or not nearly as much in Italy he would choose Italy. He loves the country and knows his particular style of football is well suited for their league.

So I figure as it stands now I highly doubt any transfer to us, even though Ibra would love to work with Mancini again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.