Ibrahimovic

pee dubya said:
chesterbells said:
No way he's coming.
No way we should want him.
End of.

End of what? Your credibility?

Er, what credibility, i didn't know i had any? I'm just another poster on here with an opinion, like you.

The only point i'm making is i cant see why the excitement over him, and never have been able to see it. I can't see why he's got so many pages of thread.
If, on the other hand, i'm wrong about him and he's actually that good, then I can't see him coming to us, even if he does have a good relationship with Mancini.

SWPISHOME said:
Ibrahimovic- The biggest overrated player in world football thats the second highest paid player in world football unbelievable! Big waste of space!

not sure your statement matches up to his proven record mate but everyone to their own opinions i suppose.

leewill31 said:
SWPISHOME said:
Ibrahimovic- The biggest overrated player in world football thats the second highest paid player in world football unbelievable! Big waste of space!

not sure your statement matches up to his proven record mate but everyone to their own opinions i suppose.

I dont rate him at all mate, I think Guardiola seen he has made a big mistake bringing him in for that amount of money and Bojan has his place ahead of him in the starting 11 the last few weeks. I just dont see the big fuss about Ibrahimovic, Imo he's a big lazy c*nt who wouldnt run to warm himself, Id hate to see him earning massive money at us for doing f*ck all.

SWPISHOME said:
leewill31 said:

I dont rate him at all mate, I think Guardiola seen he has made a big mistake bringing him in for that amount of money and Bojan has his place ahead of him in the starting 11 the last few weeks. I just dont see the big fuss about Ibrahimovic, Imo he's a big lazy c*nt who wouldnt run to warm himself, Id hate to see him earning massive money at us for doing f*ck all.

fully agree

huge mistake going for this guy

Im starting to worry about RM's transfer knowledge.....in regard to what it takes for a player to be successful in hte prem

ibra, milner and an ageing gerrard are not wht we want at all...if we get asny of these ill be very disappointed.....

simon23 said:
SWPISHOME said:

fully agree

Im starting to worry about RM's transfer knowledge.....in regard to what it takes for a player to be successful in hte prem

ibra, milner and an ageing gerrard are not wht we want at all...if we get asny of these ill be very disappointed.....

well if i remember rightly you completely hated the idea of Bellamy coming to us and how very average he was supposedly so i hope you dont mind when i think that a lot of your analyzes of players is a little a stray most of the time!

simon23 said:
SWPISHOME said:

fully agree

oh blimey, gerrard still tears this division to shreds on his day, milner made every team of the year, and ibra is the most naturally gifted striker in the world full stop bar none.

Matt the very impressive Giant said:
sniff said:
But his record against English sides is far from impressive. The prem is a more physical and you get less space, it really is a different game.

I don't wish to sound like a sales-man for Ibra here, and I of course am not 100% sure he would make such a huge impact as one could think/hope based on his credentials.

But, for the sake of arguing: just how many games against English teams have you actually watched, and would you really say that relatively small amount of games would make for a stronger indication of his quality than all the other games he has played?

The PL is different, no doubt about that. But I do believe a great player, as I think Ibra is, can adapt and overcome any new obstacles. I have watched him play for ten years now, and I do feel I know his potential fairly well. When I close my eyes and think how this season could have turned out, if Tevez had Ibra with him up on the front line instead of the likes of Ade and RSC.. well then I smile as I know we would have finished a few places higher. At least.

Tevez would be the perfect partner for Ibra. Mancini knows this. Tevez knows this and Ibra knows this. I hope all of us will know so too come next season.

Whatever happens, who ever we sign or loose... may the next season be the best ever for us.

-- Sun May 16, 2010 9:28 pm --

ono said:
I'd rather have both.

:)

I feel Ade might be a good enough back-up for Ibra. But doubt he'd settle for his then inevitable reduction to the lower ranks.

wouldn't be too certain on Ibra cutting it here,(he may, he may not) a certain 2 ukranians failed here recently, shevchenko and rebrov.............pretty sure shevchenko was rated world class at the time aswell and top scored and won medals in italy.
It doesn't guarantee you success here because you've done it in italy in a much slower game. Just the way it goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.