Ibrahimovic

Thinks this post could become "Bellamy?!" mark II thread.

City fans are fickle as f*ck!!!

leewill31 said:
simon23 said:
fully agree

huge mistake going for this guy

Im starting to worry about RM's transfer knowledge.....in regard to what it takes for a player to be successful in hte prem

ibra, milner and an ageing gerrard are not wht we want at all...if we get asny of these ill be very disappointed.....

well if i remember rightly you completely hated the idea of Bellamy coming to us and how very average he was supposedly so i hope you dont mind when i think that a lot of your analyzes of players is a little a stray most of the time!

i hated the idea of bellamy because of the type of person he is....one player thats it

so how you work out lots of my analysis are wrong i dont know

and i keep hearing that he is naturally gifted....i wont argue with that but its no use if he doesnt even show up half the time when he is on the pitch.....he goes completely missing in an awful lot of games......

sniff said:
But his record against English sides is far from impressive. The prem is a more physical and you get less space, it really is a different game.

Less space is a myth... less time.... probably the same, the game can be chaotic and played at a frenetic pace, but sometimes that works to your advantage and you get more time and space than when everyone is calm and calculated.... look, he's a natural striker and poacher, he doesn't need time... if he has a problem it's that he's tried to be a bit flash, it has nothing to do with reacting quickly, his movement and anticipation is light years ahead of anything we have at the moment.

wouldn't be too certain on Ibra cutting it here,(he may, he may not) a certain 2 ukranians failed here recently, shevchenko and rebrov.............pretty sure shevchenko was rated world class at the time aswell and top scored and won medals in italy.
It doesn't guarantee you success here because you've done it in italy in a much slower game. Just the way it goes.

well, he's also done very well in spain, they don't really have any complaints about his contribution on the pitch... it's more that he's not comfortable being second, third, fourth fiddle to messi, iniesta. he's not able to be their star player....maybe they have a different formation in mind for next season, maybe they think all in all it's good business to get most of their money back on a 28 year old, get villa for 30m, and rebuild other areas of the team.

shev was a spent force, AC Milan knew it, it was obvious from the moment he arrived in chelsea. he was blessed with the most astonishing pace in his prime, and once that went he never found a way to adapt his game. ibra has never had much pace, certainly never relied on it, it's all about his skills, his vision, movement, strength, anticipation.

there are no guarantees but I think he's actually pretty well suited to this league.

Apps Goals Assists

Juventus total: 91 26 17
04 - 05 - 45 16 7
05 -06 - 46 10 7

Inter total : 116 66 28
06 -07 - 36 15 7
07- 08 - 34 22 11
08 -09 - 46 29 10

Barcelona total:41 21 10
09 -10 - 41 21 10

I think his last three years have certainly been very good. And remember he had been playing in a very very defensive minded league aswell *ITALY!!

I for one would love to SEE ZLATAN AT CITY

One thing is for sure. Ibrahimovic is set to listed by Barcelona.

The imminent arrival of David Villa will see to that. Villa is far more adaptable to the Barça attcking style than Zlatan.

I think he would be more suited to the Premiership. He could be a useful repacement for Tevez, who must now only be rated 50/50 (at best) to be playing for us next season.

Tez Tosterone said:

The imminent arrival of David Villa will see to that. Villa is far more adaptable to the Barça attcking style than Zlatan.

I think he would be more suited to the Premiership. He could be a useful repacement for Tevez, who must now only be rated 50/50 (at best) to be playing for us next season.

Eh ???

vincent said:
Tez Tosterone said:

Eh ???

What a load of shite lmao, where is he going then? Bluemoon is going crazy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.