Ibrahimovic

Would Ibra be good for us? I was having a coversation with my pops last night and we both came to the conclusion he may turn out like Berbatov/Corradi/Bianchi/Samaras .. ? Am I in the wrong by saying thus?

Ticket For Schalke said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Would Ibra be good for us? I was having a coversation with my pops last night and we both came to the conclusion he may turn out like Berbatov/Corradi/Bianchi/Samaras .. ? Am I in the wrong by saying thus?

this is why you dont deserve updates.

hahaha just my little opinion mate.

GrumpyFrog said:
The only note of optimism is that Ibra may have a good relationship with Mancini, and may be prepared to work hard with him

Why don't you think it is positive that Ibra is a support forward that can give us lots of creativity up front and roam around like he did under Mancini in Inter with Tevez as the spearhead banging most of the goals in. I think we have lacked alot of creativity and Ibra would definitely give us plenty of that with his vision and passing and also the eye for the goal. We know Tevez can do brilliant things on his own up front with the right support, as he was on fire during the period when he was alone up there.

If we consider it something like this, in a 4-3-2-1:

Hart
Srna - Kompany - Lescott - Luiz
- - - Gerrard - De Jong - Johnson
- - - - - Hamsik - Ibra - - - -
- - - - - - - Tevez - - - - - -

With Srna bombing down the right flank giving us width and Johson holding the width on the left, with a box-to-box player like Gerrard and then Hamsik and Ibra pulling the strings from deep-lying forward positions, giving us plenty of goals from midfield (something we have completely lacked this season). We keep the best players from this season like Kompany, Tevez, DJ, Johnson and Lescott (and of course Bellamy but we can't really count on him as a starter all the time).

Somud said:
GrumpyFrog said:
The only note of optimism is that Ibra may have a good relationship with Mancini, and may be prepared to work hard with him

Why don't you think it is positive that Ibra is a support forward that can give us lots of creativity up front and roam around like he did under Mancini in Inter with Tevez as the spearhead banging most of the goals in. I think we have lacked alot of creativity and Ibra would definitely give us plenty of that with his vision and passing and also the eye for the goal. We know Tevez can do brilliant things on his own up front with the right support, as he was on fire during the period when he was alone up there.

Hart

With Srna bombing down the right flank giving us width and Johson holding the width on the left, with a box-to-box player like Gerrard and then Hamsik and Ibra pulling the strings from deep-lying forward positions, giving us plenty of goals from midfield (something we have completely lacked this season). We keep the best players from this season like Kompany, Tevez, DJ, Johnson and Lescott (and of course Bellamy but we can't really count on him as a starter all the time).

crikey Boateng just a bench warmer then??

BringBackSwales said:
Somud said:

Hart

crikey Boateng just a bench warmer then??

Yeah, I think he will have to settle for the CB role as his skills as RB is more like Richards or Nedum which is something I don't think and Mancini don't think is optimal for an attacking right back. At CB, Boateng will have a hard time getting in front of Kompany and Lescott.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:

the aforementioned have not played for some of the biggest clubs in europe and scored goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.