Ibrahimovic

zeven said:
haller said:
bit of a daft question............. if he was that awesome there wouldn't be so many negative comments. no?

Those who actually have seen the majority of his performances over the last decade have another opinion! You guys mainly (generally) rate him based on a couple of CL games.

or people who bash him are basing it on a couple of games. lets face it, he is a realistic target, and if we get him, he has to be better than RSC........surely

tonethestone said:
zeven said:
Those who actually have seen the majority of his performances over the last decade have another opinion! You guys mainly (generally) rate him based on a couple of CL games.

or people who bash him are basing it on a couple of games. lets face it, he is a realistic target, and if we get him, he has to be better than RSC........surely
Would be a top signing at £25-30m imo, at £40m+ it's day light robbery.

We should be the ones going in for David Villa.

10.Goater_Legend said:
tonethestone said:
Would be a top signing at £25-30m imo, at £40m+ it's day light robbery.

We should be the ones going in for David Villa.

honestly, if it was choice between paying that for Ibra who'll be 30 in october, or benzema who'll be 24 in december, i'd take benzema all day long.

I've never liked him as a player however he could be just what we need a player who can pick a pass and create something so i see it as a good signing

For all you who benzema apparently have never seen this guy play(CAUSE HES ON THE BENCH), hes terrible just god awful tevez and benzema would be the worst strike partnership next to jerome and chucho. So stop wanting to bring this garbage into the club, and on ibra im partial i trust the club.

CTID_Stateside said:
For all you who benzema apparently have never seen this guy play(CAUSE HES ON THE BENCH), hes terrible just god awful tevez and benzema would be the worst strike partnership next to jerome and chucho. So stop wanting to bring this garbage into the club, and on ibra im partial i trust the club.
Qué???

Lol, WTF?

Unfortunately we're not going to get Torres or Villa & it's just not going to work out for Robbie

So, I'd be very pleased to see Ibra here and Robinho making the move he wants to Barca. If we were to pay say £20m i'd say that would be just about reasonable

I think between Carlos, Ade & Ibrahimovic we should do alright

Robinho wouldn't get into Barcelona's first team, so why would they exchange Ibra - who they've just spent 45m euros plus Eto'o for - for Robinho? I don't know why people keep saying, "swap Robinho for Ibra". Barcelona are looking for around 35m euros for Ibra if they sell him.

mancity25 said:
Robinho wouldn't get into Barcelona's first team, so why would they exchange Ibra - who they just spent 45m euros plus Eto'o for - for Robinho? I don't know why people keep saying, "swap Robinho for Ibra". Barcelona are looking for around 35m euros for Ibra if they sell him.

35m euros is nothing for Ibra. The merchandise sales alone would cover his transfer fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.