Ibrahimovic

For everyone that watched Ibra in the beginning of this season is it obvious that something happend that made him pissed in december. He scored more or less in every game during the fall including the Classico. Then all of a sudden did he not receive any good passes. Either too long, not in time or not at all. And then was he record fined by the club for using a Snowscooter in Sweden during his vacation. All in about the same period Mancini became our man.
Coincidence? I dont think so.
He realized very soon that he will never be no 1 in Barcelona as long Messi is there.
He is not allowed to be.
Then he realized that he have to move on. To us. To win the league in another country as he have in the previous 4.

We will trade in Robinho in the deal by the way.

There is another great player sitting to often on the bench in Spain. Kaka :-)

Barcelona have called a super-agent to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic to City or Chelsea, but only Juventus seem interested in him.

And Torres? Man City are the only team putting as much effort into signing him as Liverpool did.

From Balague however you spell his surname

Yep. I reckon it's much more likely that we'll see Ibrahimovich here next season than Torres in my opinion. Mancini likes him, and I believe the feeling's mutual. God knows what those who think Adebayor is lazy will make of him though. Would be quite amusing to find out though.

LAZY? Ibra? Pal, you nyet know of Ibra! He is the toughst guy in the job: an exemple for his fellows players.
And plus, He were an exemple for Balotelli, and the only player Mario prize above his owen talent. At Inter, the young Mario only respected Ibra and Mancio.

Well apparently Villa is as good as signed for Barca, so Ibra might well be on his way, maybe here.

EXCLUSIVE: Fancy Zlat? Chelsea and Manchester City offered Barcelona striker Ibrahimovic

By John Edwards
Last updated at 1:35 PM on 12th May 2010

Chelsea and Manchester City are being offered the chance to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic in a deal that would create a new British transfer record.

Barcelona president Joan Laporta is keen to offload the Sweden striker and has reportedly recruited agent and close friend Pini Zahavi to find a buyer willing to pay in excess of £40million.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1277771/Chelsea-Manchester-City-offered-Barcelona-striker-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic.html#ixzz0nj1uYHF3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0nj1uYHF3</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.