Ibrahimovic

PLEASE PLEASE DONT LET US SIGN THIS HUGE WASTE OF SPACE

ID RATHER HAVE NUMEROUS PREMIER LEAGUE STRIKERS THAN THIS JOKE OF A PLAYER.

If we are going to spend this kind of money go for someone like Villa

21 goals and 10 assists in his first season for barca in a new league. ( 31 points in 40 games) that is not bad, i would take that from any new striker at city in a heart beat!

and we dont even need to mention his previously achievements in Italy and holland

zeven said:
21 goals and 10 assists in his first season for barca in a new league. ( 31 points in 40 games) that is not bad, i would take that from any new striker at city in a heart beat!

and we dont even need to mention his previously achievements in Italy and holland

ade got 14 goals in 26 games (after what he had to go through) so thats about the same.

tevez got 29 goals (not sure how many games he played in)

Id rather stick to what we have and add a young and hungry striker in and not this overrated disaster waiting to happen

simon23 said:
zeven said:

ade got 14 goals in 26 games (after what he had to go through) so thats about the same.

Id rather stick to what we have and add a young and hungry striker in and not this overrated disaster waiting to happen

True, but tevez and Ade knows PL quite well! and i never said our strikes have done a bad season. im just trying to understand all this negativity about such an awesome player as Zlatan. thats all.

zeven said:
simon23 said:

True, but tevez and Ade knows PL quite well! and i never said our strikes have done a bad season. im just trying to understand all this negativity about such an awesome player as Zlatan. thats all.

bit of a daft question............. if he was that awesome there wouldn't be so many negative comments. no?

haller said:
zeven said:

bit of a daft question............. if he was that awesome there wouldn't be so many negative comments. no?

Those who actually have seen the majority of his performances over the last decade have another opinion! You guys mainly (generally) rate him based on a couple of CL games.<br /><br />-- Wed May 12, 2010 5:17 pm --<br /><br />Give Zlatan a free role just behind a striker and he will give you this. trust me
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukpcB3RLVnc[/youtube]

his last season at inter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.