Ibrahimovic

ono said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:
same. i like ibra but i would never pay more than £20million for him.
Same here. Still can't believe Barca swapped Eto'o plus 40m for him. Odd.

He's class on his day, but still.

that deal had me scratching my head. im assuming barca were having probs with etoo or something.

ibrahimovic has more talent in his bellend than most players but his attitude is very questionable.

i dunno if we should take the risk of having two ade's at the club.

ono said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:

eto'o is far superior to Ibra......in every single aspect of a forwards play

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
ono said:

that deal had me scratching my head. im assuming barca were having probs with etoo or something.

ibrahimovic has more talent in his bellend than most players but his attitude is very questionable.

Two Ade's are better than one as they say

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
ono said:

I think his attitude under Mancini will be fine. It was at Inter anyway and he class there.

Not sure why they wanted Eto'o out. Scored for fun. I've read allsorts on it, from him being an idiot to Barcelona being a 'racist club' of there is such a thing. The mind boggles.

Maybe Mancini is looking at...

----Tevez----

Ibra------Ade----

With a midfield 3 behind them - Barry, De Jong and Gerrard/Milner, with two strong, pacey full backs (boateng and some left back). Would make sense to me.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:

PMSL, we pay £22m for Lescott, £17m for RSC and people are worried about paying more than £20m for Ibrahimovic. You gotta love some City fans! Now I accept that Ibra isn't everyone's cup of tea but he's definitely worth more than £20m.

lancs blue said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:

PMSL, we pay £22m for Lescott, £17m for RSC and people are worried about paying more than £20m for Ibrahimovic. You gotta love some City fans! Now I accept that Ibra isn't everyone's cup of tea but he's definitely worth more than £20m.
i dont give a fuck what we actually paid for them, im putting my own valuation on him.

RSC i wouldnt of paid more than 7 million for and lescott was worth no more than 12-14m.

didnt liverpool pay around 20m for torres? do you think ibrahimovic is as good as torres. NO i think you will find is the answer.

clubs have been over paying for ibra for fucking years.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
lancs blue said:
i dont give a fuck what we actually paid for them, im putting my own valuation on him.

RSC i wouldnt of paid more than 7 million for and lescott was worth no more than 12-14m.

didnt liverpool pay around 20m for torres? do you think ibrahimovic is as good as torres. NO i think you will find is the answer.

ohh they have been over paying for Ibra?
well then I think you should call Ajax, Juve, Inter and Barca and enlighten them about that. How can some of the biggest clubs in the world have done such a misstake...and you knew about this for all these years?
Shame on you for not telling them.

HIF said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:

ohh they have been over paying for Ibra?
well then I think you should call Ajax, Juve, Inter and Barca and enlighten them about that. How can some of the biggest clubs in the world have done such a misstake...and you knew about this for all these years?
Shame on you for not telling them.
Lol utter pwnage!!! :P

IMO - transfer fees and value for money might need to be taken into the equation for every other football club on the planet but for our owners the amounts add up to nothing more than loose change. Forget the money aspect just enjoy the fact that we are now starting to compete for the worlds best players and leave the finances to our owners who seem very capable of writing off any debt that might occur in fee or wages.

simon23 said:
ono said:

eto'o is far superior to Ibra......in every single aspect of a forwards play

you do now how many eto scored this season dont you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.