Ibrahimovic

tommyducks said:
Apologies if someone already posted this, but I've not seen it. Today's Telegraph reports that City may well swoop for Zlatan Ibrahimovic should Barca sign David Villa from Valencia. Apparently Roberto is keen to renew the working relationship he had at Inter with the player.

Ibra scored 16 in 29 at Barca this season. He's a big guy, for me not as impressive as Eto'o, who went the other way when Barca signed Ibra. But at least he would be Bobby's signing, and if anyone can get the best out of him, Bobby could.........

so scoring 1 goal in less than 2 games isnt good enough then ?

Steven Gerrard said:
tommyducks said:
Apologies if someone already posted this, but I've not seen it. Today's Telegraph reports that City may well swoop for Zlatan Ibrahimovic should Barca sign David Villa from Valencia. Apparently Roberto is keen to renew the working relationship he had at Inter with the player.

Ibra scored 16 in 29 at Barca this season. He's a big guy, for me not as impressive as Eto'o, who went the other way when Barca signed Ibra. But at least he would be Bobby's signing, and if anyone can get the best out of him, Bobby could.........

Scoring 1 in 2 is normally good but when you play up front for barca and the chances that they create then in my opinion you should be getting closer to 30 goals a year.

heatonmoorblue said:
Steven Gerrard said:

Scoring 1 in 2 is normally good but when you play up front for barca and the chances that they create then in my opinion you should be getting closer to 30 goals a year.

for the record eto'o only scored 12 goals in 32 games and despite what people think of inter's style of play they also make many many chances in games

Steven Gerrard said:
heatonmoorblue said:

for the record eto'o only scored 12 goals in 32 games and despite what people think of inter's style of play they also make many many chances in games

When i have seen inter eto'o has been playing on the left with milito as the main striker. how many did milito score? how many did pedro score for barca? although i rate ibrahimovic i dont think he is the striker we should be after, too expensive and too risky.

Zlatan scored 21 in 41 this season, 16 in 29 in the league. Only 2 in the champions league though, a competition hes notoriously struggled with. However, he does get a lot of assists due to his aerial ability and link up. For me, hes in the same mould as Ade, more technical and better in the air - thus an improvement.

heatonmoorblue said:
Steven Gerrard said:

When i have seen inter eto'o has been playing on the left with milito as the main striker. how many did milito score? how many did pedro score for barca? although i rate ibrahimovic i dont think he is the striker we should be after, too expensive and too risky.

i didnt say i didnt agree with you but i was pointing out he scored 1 goal in less than 2 games.

ibra will but a huge robinho/jo like mistake inmho

The sporting director of Barca today said that Ibra is not for sale and that Villa's arrival has nothing to do with it.

So while Ibra may have other ideas, it would seem this is not one of the done deals mentioned on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.