Ibrahimovic

The Fixer said:
Ibra saying i don't want want to got to England due to rain acyually translates as.....

I'm not going to the premier league as i will be found out and flop in a big way!

We could sort that out by signing Pique as well. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Oasis_City said:
....Alves.............Pique............Maxwell
.......................Busquets
.............Xavi-Fabregas-Iniesta
........................Messi
.................Ibrahimovic-Villa

This would singlehandedly destroy the system that makes Barcelona so great.

With Villa and Fabregas Barcelona will still play 433 and their warped version of 442, depending on which strikers are selected.

said he would be a disaster at barca and he has been. 16 goals in 30 games sounds ok then you looks at the barca team and the chances they create.

heskey would get 20 goals a season in that team. they paid 40million plus eto who got 40 goals in his last season there. one of the worst bits of transfer business of all time.

will get less goals than ade in the prem and make robinho look like a brilliant signing hope we run a mile from this one

I'd accept that if there was any reasoning behind it, but you're clearly just making shit up to prove a point. Truth is he's done okay, and very good for a first season in a new country. He was absolutely brilliant all autumn, just the magnificent striker Barca paid for. He's not been anywhere near that level this spring though, but he's definitely played a big part in them winning the league.

Just what part of that is made up ? I said in numerous threads on here last summer that it would be a disater swapping Eto for him + £40 million one of the worst bits of transfer business of all time.

How can he be classed as anything but an enourmous failure getting less than half the goals of the player he replaced and costings 3 times as much ++++

Not suited to the english game, not really suited to the spanish game. The italian league is not that strong OK Inter won the Chamipons league but they also have the best manager in the world plus eto and £40 million from that deal which basically completely financed the rebuilding of that CL winning side.

Barca have had him for less than a year and seen enough. They now want to find some mug side to pay almost as much as they did so they can sign Torres who is 10 times the player.

I dont want him at city will be an enourmous Robinho like flop and is no better than what we already have in Ade, I would actually say worse as Ade has years of experience in the prem and has proven he can score 15 - 20 goals a season in the league.

The question is when when will we learn that we dont need to sign dickheads like Robinho, we are better off signing the Kompanys, Botangs, Dejongs, Milners and Artenta type of players young to youngish. Still hungry want to win things. Hardworking right sort of attitude.

Not just interested in earning £200k a week and will move on if the wind blows in the wrong direction.

We sign Ibrahimovic he will be a Robinho like disaster you read it here first.

alera said:
said he would be a disaster at barca and he has been. 16 goals in 30 games sounds ok then you looks at the barca team and the chances they create.

heskey would get 20 goals a season in that team. they paid 40million plus eto who got 40 goals in his last season there. one of the worst bits of transfer business of all time.

will get less goals than ade in the prem and make robinho look like a brilliant signing hope we run a mile from this one

I'd accept that if there was any reasoning behind it, but you're clearly just making shit up to prove a point. Truth is he's done okay, and very good for a first season in a new country. He was absolutely brilliant all autumn, just the magnificent striker Barca paid for. He's not been anywhere near that level this spring though, but he's definitely played a big part in them winning the league.

Just what part of that is made up ? I said in numerous threads on here last summer that it would be a disater swapping Eto for him + £40 million one of the worst bits of transfer business of all time.

How can he be classed as anything but an enourmous failure getting less than half the goals of the player he replaced and costings 3 times as much ++++

Not suited to the english game, not really suited to the spanish game. The italian league is not that strong OK Inter won the Chamipons league but they also have the best manager in the world plus eto and £40 million from that deal which basically completely financed the rebuilding of that CL winning side.

Barca have had him for less than a year and seen enough. They now want to find some mug side to pay almost as much as they did so they can sign Torres who is 10 times the player.

I dont want him at city will be an enourmous Robinho like flop and is no better than what we already have in Ade, I would actually say worse as Ade has years of experience in the prem and has proven he can score 15 - 20 goals a season in the league.

The question is when when will we learn that we dont need to sign dickheads like Robinho, we are better off signing the Kompanys, Botangs, Dejongs, Milners and Artenta type of players young to youngish. Still hungry want to win things. Hardworking right sort of attitude.

Not just interested in earning £200k a week and will move on if the wind blows in the wrong direction.

You can't compare Ibra to Eto. When Eto came to Barca he had already played 5 years in la liga, He didn't had to change to a new country, new language and a new league wich Ibra has had to do.
and Ibra has had the 4th best debut season ever in Barcas history, how can that be a failure?
No, wait until next season and see, If he doesn't do better next year than we can talk about failure? But before that..no!

HIF said:
alera said:

You can't compare Ibra to Eto. When Eto came to Barca he had already played 5 years in la liga, He didn't had to change to a new country, new language and a new league wich Ibra has had to do.
and Ibra has had the 4th best debut season ever in Barcas history, how can that be a failure?
No, wait until next season and see, If he doesn't do better next year than we can talk about failure? But before that..no!

You know whats funny, some guys here are saying that Ibra is soo crap that he just scored 16 goals in 29 (not even 30) games in the spanish la liga and they compare him to Etoo yet Etoo this season have scored with Inter just (12 goals in 32 games !!!). Ibra managed to score 25 goals with Inter last season yet Etoo couldn't score even half this number !!!

Honestly i think that Ibra have done more than good this season with Barca considering that the guy is playing (out of position as a target striker). He played all season "not" in his position in a new team with a new system (not an easy system to adopt to) yet he managed to score on average a goal in every 2 games (not to mention the 4 goals that he scored in the champions league).

Honestly i think that the people who don't like him will always find ways to say that he's crap. Even if the guy managed to score 100 goals they will still call him overrated and shit. They simply don't like him.

Anyways the guy will stay with Barcelona am 99.99% certain of that. Barca will use him as a SS next season with David Villa playing as a target striker. That would be exactly the right thing to do there.

Good I really do hope he stays at Barca.

Anyone that thinks £40 million and Eto for this guy is anything but an epic failure is completely insane.

Not as insane as thinking he would do a decent job at a club like City in the prem though.

He wont get the time on the ball he needs to play his game in England. He wont like the weather. He wont like the city of Manchester, the culture the country, the climate. He wont like the style of football we play over here.

Sometimes its easy to see the transfers that will be a complete and utter failure if they happen. This is one such transfer.

I dont want him at city under any circumstances personally. I would much rather keep Ade, Tevez and Bellamy and we may as well stick with RSC on the off chance we can ever get him fit rather than sign this guy for daft money.

Just my opinion, he doesnt really add anything that we dont already have I cant see any circumstances where he would score more goals than Ade in the prem over the course of a season, so signing him would be a complete exercise in futility.

alera said:
Good I really do hope he stays at Barca.

Anyone that thinks £40 million and Eto for this guy is anything but an epic failure is completely insane.

Not as insane as thinking he would do a decent job at a club like City in the prem though.

He wont get the time on the ball he needs to play his game in England. He wont like the weather. He wont like the city of Manchester, the culture the country, the climate. He wont like the style of football we play over here.

Sometimes its easy to see the transfers that will be a complete and utter failure if they happen. This is one such transfer.

I dont want him at city under any circumstances personally. I would much rather keep Ade, Tevez and Bellamy and we may as well stick with RSC on the off chance we can ever get him fit rather than sign this guy for daft money.

Just my opinion, he doesnt really add anything that we dont already have I cant see any circumstances where he would score more goals than Ade in the prem over the course of a season, so signing him would be a complete exercise in futility.

You are an idiot, who has never watched ibrahamivic play apart from in the cl. Just shut up

LOL

As long as I dont have to watch him play at city next season I am happy !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.