Ice Hockey | Player arrested for manslaughter following death of Adam Johnson (P18)

Maybe not the right thread but im not into football at the moment, at my EDS posts etc will not be updated from me admin can edit them for is fine.
Im into NHL and Tampa Bay Lightning, football is getting to booring after i watch it for over 20 years, to few matches in a week, not much happening etc. Havent watch any football since October.

Addings some clips like they did at the first page

What a fookin sport, been watching it for 30 yrs now and rarely disappointed, thanks for sharing. The standard here in Oz is like playing in roller blades on ice, I used to watch Swindon in the day, they would beat any of the OZ teams.

Im a regular at Solway Sharks games, love the game as does the whole family and my boy is currently learning to play.

It has to be one of the toughest sports out there having them ability to skate like an Olympic ice skater and taking bigger hits than what you would ever take in rugby or NFL.

I work with 2 lads who play for the Sharks and I’ve worked with a lad who has played for the GB team and they are animals on the ice, tough as fuck.

I work with 2 lads who play for the Sharks and I’ve worked with a lad who has played for the GB team and they are animals on the ice, tough as fuck.

I remember when Manchester Storm used to pull over 17,000 at the arena. You have to keep your eye on the puck if you are spectating, remember some poor lady sat on the back row getting knocked out by one. Brutal sport.

I remember when Manchester Storm used to pull over 17,000 at the arena. You have to keep your eye on the puck if you are spectating, remember some poor lady sat on the back row getting knocked out by one. Brutal sport.

I was there the night they played the Steelers in front of a record crowd and the place was bouncing.

Great days and a great family sport for anyone wanting something different to do with the kids and I promise you will love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.