Ice Hockey | Player arrested for manslaughter following death of Adam Johnson (P18)

I played Hockey for 15 years, so yeah i LOVE the game. Its fast, its action, its pace, its ruff and its tactical. far more so than football.

All in all its superior enterainment sportwise. I still prefer football because of my feelings for city though.

Used to have this shirt. i thought i looked cool in reality imagine i looked a twat

156683828.jpg

I've still got the black version of that Manchester Storm shirt somewhere
140.jpg

Used to think I was the dogs in it! May have to get a Manchester Phoenix one and re-live my late teens!

I used to work at the Storm games, was a long day but a good laugh. Enjoyed the hockey too. In the early days it was great, big crowds, really hectic behind the scenes. Towards the end it was shit, skeleton staff in as the Storm were basically playing rent free for a while. Shame really, but inevitable once the crowds stopped coming.

leithblue said:
Love hockey, we live a couple of hundred yards from where Espoo Blues play in the Finnish SM-Liiga so can head down there every game. They open up the arena on non-game days so anyone can skate around.

Finnish hockey isn't the best technically as the good players head to the NHL (Finland has a tradition of producing goalkeepers), and then Russia and Sweden as the money's better. We then get a few journeyman Americans and Canadians in return.

My plan is to get my youngest into the NHL and eldest playing for City so I can retire on my 10% agent fees for the two of them. They play hockey at school from a pretty early age here.

My girlfriend is from Espoo, been to quite a few Blues games! Not been to any this season yet though!

Love Ice Hockey. Supported the Calgary Flames since my Uncle moved to Calgary in the mid 90s. Glad the lockout is over!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.