Ice Hockey | Player arrested for manslaughter following death of Adam Johnson (P18)

My grandfather was drafted to the Chicago Blackhawks when he was 18 back during the original 6. (when there were only 6 professional teams) only played a couple of games but is still pretty cool. (canadian) he still goes to the reunions and knows all the big names

Teabag Express said:
My grandfather was drafted to the Chicago Blackhawks when he was 18 back during the original 6. (when there were only 6 professional teams) only played a couple of games but is still pretty cool. (canadian) he still goes to the reunions and knows all the big names

Always loved Chris Chelios, a proper hard hitter.

I used to regularly watch the Altrincham Aces back in the day. I even had a go with their Pee Wee team for a while but couldn't really be arsed turning up every week so they fucked me off. Was a good laugh though.

I think it's a top sport to watch live but doesn't really come across that well on television.

From what I've read the rise in popularity of basketball has left the NHL struggling a bit apart from in Canada but I don't really know fuck all about that.

I watch the Extraliga here in the Czech republic - meaning I go to the games

My local team Kladno are in 5th place - The great Jaromir Jagr was playing for them until Thursday when he went off to play with the Dallas Stars

Plzen are currently the leaders

Co-incidentally Plzen are also currently leading the football Gambrinus liga too

Mugatu said:
Have been a Canucks fan since about 4-5 years ago now, been to around a dozen or so games in visits and holidays to Vancouver.
I've been gutted since ESPN lost the contract to show NHL in the UK, now that I have a young daughter I can't go to the real games either, so I now don't have any outlet.

Same here with ESPN but you can watch every single game the NHL has to offer on the NHL game centre online. It's 12.99 a month but you get every single game that's being played. That's how I watch it

Watched the Kings a few times from 90 to 92, seen the great Gretzky with the line inc Sandstrom and Robataille, Mcsorley was the meathead and Rhudy in the net, great times and a simply fantatic game. Go kings and ahem to the Boston-(sh)ites.....CCCHHHAMPIONEEEEES CCCHHHAAMMMPIONEEES OLAY OLAY OLAY;).<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:23 am --<br /><br />
Busmo Funbag said:
davymcfc said:
Saw manchester storm a few times which was fun. Shame they went bust.

I rike your nooder.

Craig Kielty aka the Monster.

Used to go and see Manchester Storm a fair bit. Still maintain it's one of the best team based spectator sports you can go and watch. Brilliant day out.

Been to watch blackburn hawks a few times, my mate plays for them.
Quite highly regarded (by the fans at least) and has the wirst nickname of any sportsman i have heard. " the special boy". He used to play for manchester storm/pheonix a few years ago as well.
Its a good laugh, especially getting on the ice after them and making a tit of yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.