Ice Hockey | Player arrested for manslaughter following death of Adam Johnson (P18)

That’s true, but I think our usual suspect thinks he’s written the laws and knows exactly what and what doesn’t apply.

I can see the snide side that drove a long-term poster mad to the point of quitting tbh.

It wasn't a personal slight at you but you admitted you hadn't seen the clip, so not sure why you were debating when in the dark.

The very act of trying to block a player with a leg is a foul. USA rule books class a leg check as a reckless endangerment and immediate sending off from the match.

Case 5 in this list.

So even if he had done this, its malicious in terms of Hockey rules. Im not suggesting he tried to hurt the guy. but the manouver, if it is what( im still not convinved with the bad video quality ) would have ( should have ) been a major penalty and sending off.
Which is all fine. Does being a sending off offence mean he’s guilty?

Maybe it does. I’m not a judge.

I can see the snide side that drove a long-term poster mad to the point of quitting tbh.

It wasn't a personal slight at you but you admitted you hadn't seen the clip, so not sure why you were debating when in the dark.
I’ve watched the clip up until the point of contact.

Feel free to follow the long term poster’s lead.

The debate was all cordial in here until you popped up today and turned it up to 11.

I’ve watched the clip up until the point of contact.

Feel free to follow the long term poster’s lead.

The debate was all cordial in here until you popped up today and turned it up to 11.

As usual you seem to have a problem accepting your own responsibility.

You didn't say you watched it until contact until you were asked for clarification, you said you'd read that his head was 4 feet off the ground. It's normal for anyone to wonder why you felt the need to argue.

I didn't make any personal remarks to you first and the fact that you chose to get snide reveals more about you than anyone else.

You didn't say you watched it until contact until you were asked for clarification, you said you'd read that his head was 4 feet off the ground. It's normal for anyone to wonder why you felt the need to argue.

I didn't make any personal remarks to you first and the fact that you chose to get snide reveals more about you than anyone else.
Ok Mate. That’s not true, but I can’t be arsed debating with you anymore.

Forgive me in not caring about your character assessment.

You do realise what he is, or rather isn't, arguing, right?

Speaking as someone that has watched hockey for the past 45 years and grew up with a lot of my friends playing hockey, You can't tell shit from that video clip.

Quoting for truth. it Looks bad in the video but its so bad you cant even tell what foot hit Johnson in reality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.