the cricket match/fight
The Kings injury
The Kings comeback
Wolves cup final Loss
Newcastle cup final Tueart overhead
Spuds 100th first cup final game emigrated to Perth for 2nd
Gillingham from Perth didn't leave
Stoke cup final from Perth

In recent years the 4-2 win over Arsenal. I had until then only ever seen us be outplayed by superior Arsenal teams but that day and from then on we have had the upper hand. They really don't like it up 'em. From Wenger disappearing up the tunnel after the 3-0 spanking we gave them in the league cup (My favourite Mark Hughes moment as he waved to his back and looked at the cameras arms outstretched in perplexity) to their fans being foot stomping, snot-lipped children. But I digress slightly, that 4-2 win was a cracking hot sunny day and for me signalled the way this club was going to be going under the new ownership.

And any excuse to post this. Was it really six years ago?
1364108886060.gif

Haha! Fuckin mardarses!

In recent years the 4-2 win over Arsenal. I had until then only ever seen us be outplayed by superior Arsenal teams but that day and from then on we have had the upper hand. They really don't like it up 'em. From Wenger disappearing up the tunnel after the 3-0 spanking we gave them in the league cup (My favourite Mark Hughes moment as he waved to his back and looked at the cameras arms outstretched in perplexity) to their fans being foot stomping, snot-lipped children. But I digress slightly, that 4-2 win was a cracking hot sunny day and for me signalled the way this club was going to be going under the new ownership.

And any excuse to post this. Was it really six years ago?
1364108886060.gif

Haha! Fuckin mardarses!

Haha I was going to mention that one, just remember after celebrating asking what was going on as all I saw was Adebayor walking to the centre of the pitch and about 3,000 gooners flapping like fuck, saw the replay when I got home and still today their reaction is probably the best I've ever seen.

Haha I was going to mention that one, just remember after celebrating asking what was going on as all I saw was Adebayor walking to the centre of the pitch and about 3,000 gooners flapping like fuck, saw the replay when I got home and still today their reaction is probably the best I've ever seen.
Tbf, I was exactly the same. I was in 109 that day and when that third went in the place erupted. I remember after calming down a little looking over and seeing the cockernees gesticulating, jumping about and generally looking like the bellends they are but like you, wasn't until going online the next day and that gif putting the cherry on the cake.

Funny one this but on reflection

3-2 Qpr there and enjoyed
1-6 rags - bar in waterfront Cape Town with load of reds
1-4 Blackburn- listen to it on the telephone as I was in New Zealand. Phone left beside the TV at my mums
1-5 Carlton - grandads funeral in Glasgow that day but able to watch on motd
10-1 Huddersfield- split with girlfriend, ended up first wife, that evening, but said I would leave when game over, unfortunately went back
5-2 Stoke , first and last time now wife saw me cry when port vale score came in

Cup final 81
Luton loss
Charlton 5-1
Rags 5-1
Liverpool 2-2 keep it in corner match!
Play off final
Blackburn 4-1
United 1-0 semi
Stoke final
Aguero 3-2
Wigan final
Sunderland final.

Couldn't narrow it down to 10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.