Iconic moments at The Etihad

It's not an iconic moment at such...

City v Dippers when Sane got the winner in a 2-1 win. Possibly the best game of football I've ever watched! The standard of both sides was absolutely phononemial.

It will take an awful lot to top that game of football.

Atmosphere was possibly the best ever at The Etihad as well.

Top night all round.

Michael Johnson scoring against Derby. Seven’s first home game and the first time we’d scored at home for about six months.

Oh, and the fox on the roof

It's not an iconic moment at such...

City v Dippers when Sane got the winner in a 2-1 win. Possibly the best game of football I've ever watched! The standard of both sides was absolutely phononemial.

It will take an awful lot to top that game of football.

Atmosphere was possibly the best ever at The Etihad as well.

Top night all round.
Like you said not really an iconic moment but one hell of a win that was truly pivotal. On a personal note I have never swore so much at a game in my life! I was desperate to beat them and I went ballistic when Leroy scored!

I definitely remember a squirrel biting a steward about ten years ago.

Or did I imagine that?
Talking of squirrels I too had the misfortune of being bitten by one! I worked in a supermarket and one of the buggers found it's way in to the instore bakery. Like a complete dickhead I cornered it and grabbed it by the neck. I attempted to take it outside and all was going well until it thought " fuck this " and turned it's head round and rapidly bit me 2 or 3 times! I threw it to the floor in pain and had to go for a tetanus. Moral of the story - leave squirrels well and truly alone as they can be vicious bastards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.