I'd be reluctant to lose Kolarov

I love Kolarov and I want him to stay! I'd much rather lose Clichy if I had to choose one of them.
I wouldn't mind signing Shaw and go to next season with Aleks and Shaw as our LB's.

If we were to lose a left back I'd have to let clichy go before kolarov all day. Kolarov brings a lot to our game!

Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Didn't sound like he was going when being interviewed by Nicola Macarthy on the bus yesterday although you never really can tell, don't think he is one of the highest paid so we might have to offer him better terms to stay
He's one of the highest paid fullbacks in the world if he does leave he definitely won't get the same wages. I'd love him to stay he's getting better defensively and going forward he's one of the best crossers in the league. I'd keep Clichy as well if we get a good left sided wide player It won't matter how poor Clichy is going forward plus he's on lower wages and home grown.

I think there are a few too many who have become sentimental on AK because he's part of the squad that has just won the league. He may well be a better player in the final third than Clichy, and AK has made some good assists, but if you combined both players attributes, we would still have a L/B that is nowhere near the quality of Zabba is at R/B. Neither has the dogged never say die gritty determination to win that Zabs has either!
We need to buy better than we have and although Shaw has only shone in the Premiership for one season, he looks top quality, and like I said in another post, he is a player I think we should be trying to sign for the future...

in clichy and kolarov we have two full backs for all occasions,we don't need a lb,unless someone of exceptional talent comes along,ive not seen enough of shaw,is he the real deal or English hype.

sir peace frog said:
in clichy and kolarov we have two full backs for all occasions,we don't need a lb,unless someone of exceptional talent comes along,ive not seen enough of shaw,is he the real deal or English hype.
My company HQ is based in Southampton and I know a couple of Saints S/T holders there that have been raving about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.