I'd like someone to point out....

The fact that we only created three real openings.

The two than ended with the worst first touches you've ever seen and Bellamy's (which wasn't really an opening tbh).

The fact that he brought on Sylvinho when we needed to score twice.

The fact that when he was speaking to the players just before extra time, fat fucker Barry and a couple of others were not even listening and he did nothing about it.

Just a few to be getting on with...

Ricster said:
what exactly Mancini got wrong last night?

City performed well up until the sending off.
We were the better team and Stoke only threatened from throw ins.
Barry, Ireland, and Bellamy had great opportunities.
We had more shots.
More on target.
More possession.
More corners.
Ref screwed us with the sending off.
Overall performance a move in the right direction.
Mancini takes off Bridge and puts on RSC.

I added the last part cos everyone keeps going on about how negative RM is. How the hell is that negative? He went for it with only 10 men. A do or die attitude. The only thing is, it'll be Bobby that dies and not some of our moronic fans.

Forza Mancini

Because we spent 90 minutes passing sideways and backwards
Because we played with one striker up front who kept drifting out to the wing so we had no target
Because ireland was fuckign awful
Because when we were 3-1 don it was Stoke that were surging forward
Because we know what happens at the throw ins, why are we not picking up the loose men AGAIN
Because were losing, 10 mins to go and not one of those players look like they fucking cared
Because all those players are on 50k a fucking week and they just trotted off with a shrug
Because we wer absolute fucking arse gravy that were beaten because we didnt want it, we werent interested

Thats why - Now fuck off and stick your Bobby is the best thing since sliced bread attitude up your arse

PaulPowerShower said:
Ricster said:

We had more shots.
More on target.
More possession.
More corners.

I added the last part cos everyone keeps going on about how negative RM is. How the hell is that negative? He went for it with only 10 men. A do or die attitude. The only thing is, it'll be Bobby that dies and not some of our moronic fans.

Forza Mancini

Because we played with one striker up front who kept drifting out to the wing so we had no target
Because we know what happens at the throw ins, why are we not picking up the loose men AGAIN
Because were losing, 10 mins to go and not one of those players look like they fucking cared
Because all those players are on 50k a fucking week and they just trotted off with a shrug
Because we wer absolute fucking arse gravy that were beaten because we didnt want it, we werent interested

Thats why - Now fuck off and stick your Bobby is the best thing since sliced bread attitude up your arse

ha ha ha, made me laugh that............ you here all day?

I see what your saying Ricster................. damned if he does, damned if he doesn't from this point in.
And Ireland has to be pulled out for saturday, bloody liability at mo.

PaulPowerShower said:
Ricster said:

We had more shots.
More on target.
More possession.
More corners.

Forza Mancini

Read your post and it sounds like the players are the problem then, not the manager.

We did ok last night, the first 20 minutes we were superb and should have scored. We were organised, battled well and created chances. We were quick on the break and unlucky that Ireland, Bellers and Ade didn't quite click into place and finish their chances.

At 1-1 I was confident we were gonna win it but the sending off and Givens abysmal decision making cost us

Ricster said:
PaulPowerShower said:

Read your post and it sounds like the players are the problem then, not the manager.
Im not a Mancini outer.....he is doing alright but someone has to own up to the fuck up last night....and Bobby needs to take some blame for that as a manager

The side he picked was OK.

Putting Zableta to left back was a mistake

Putting SWP in central midfield was a mistake.

I'm guessing the fact that over 120 minutes you were second best against a team on a fraction of your budget was one of the main reasons. Our manager made game changing substitutions, yours just brought players on with no real purpose.

I'd guess your fans won't be too fond of the fact that he came to Stoke with the sole intention of clogging up the midfield with numbers and hoping to catch us on the break. No intent to attack and win the game, just long balls up to Adebayor and then Santa Cruz.

Ricster said:
mancity1 said:
I agree up to a point ricster and its that age old adage that the buck for results starts and ends with the manager.

We don't have a history of giving managers longer than what it takes for the panic to set in.

I suspect fourth place will be good enough to continue with Mancini for next season but if the owners can get someone in that they think will get better results then that's what they will do even if we get fourth playing sub par football for a squad of that cost and so called quality.

I believe they will also look much more closely at the tenures of those they hire to make those decisions for them.

Cook and Co will not look good from above and below if Mancini fails to achieve the targets set for him this season albeit in a relatively short period of time.

Thing is, nobody is guarenteed to get us results. The sooner some fellow blues lose that mentallity and realise that its a building process the better.

Mancini should be given time. Get his own players in over the summer and then we'll see what direction we're going in, but if there is anything that is blindly obvious is that this squad doesn't play well together. Something that isn't Mancini's fault.

Agreed. These are players (some) who are playing for themselves, and are only interested in their own glory, they play as individuals, not as part of a TEAM!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.