If Balotelli had done what Hazard did.

Tevez City said:
A ban for 5 games, and he will miss the game against City, which is a good news.
no he won't, if it is a 5 game ban, than he will miss two FA Cup rounds and three PL rounds, so the game against us will be the first one he is back for :(

Re: If Balotelli did what Hazzard did.

MC-alexander-FC said:
Not realy very funny, the poor kid fell on top of the ball and tried to get up. He was probably buzzin about bein ball boy today in school and ended up getting mugged off in front of thousands of people. The classless chelsea fans applauded it too.

I do agree that mario probs would get worse than hazard will but thats only because mario has been an absolute cock on numorous occasions.

the ball 'boy' is 17... scroll through his timeline on twitter and you can see he's a twat, seems to do a lot of gambling (underage) and be treated to quite a flash lifestyle if you ask me

Kid was doing what the rest of the ball-boys were doing which is wasting time he deliberately fell on the ball to stop Hazard from getting it back to the keeper as quick as possible. Yes, he was wrong to do what he did but it was understandable. Kicking the kid was not intentional he was trying to kick the ball from underneath the kid who reacted as though he been volleyed into the crowd. Time wasting is a scourge of the game, we see most teams at the Etihad do it from first minute and to suggest that he officials would deal with it is a total joke they never do. From players pretending to be injured, to get the ball kicked out of play and now ball boys wasting time nothing short of cheating just like diving and Pullis, for one, should reflect on that fact

Not sure 17 is really "kid" or "boy" and obviously Hazzard didn't know the balltwat went out with the intention of time wasting tonight but its a shame he didn't kick him.

mansour's tow ropes said:
MC-alexander-FC said:
Not realy very funny, the poor kid fell on top of the ball and tried to get up. He was probably buzzin about bein ball boy today in school and ended up getting mugged off in front of thousands of people. The classless chelsea fans applauded it too.

I do agree that mario probs would get worse than hazard will but thats only because mario has been an absolute cock on numorous occasions.

the ball 'boy' is 17... scroll through his timeline on twitter and you can see he's a twat, seems to do a lot of gambling (underage) and be treated to quite a flash lifestyle if you ask me

17!? Jesus, looks a lot younger i was thinkin more around 14/15. He cud well be a nob head, im sure he will make a few quid from it anyway to add to his "flash" lifestyle.

kramer said:
Kid was doing what the rest of the ball-boys were doing which is wasting time he deliberately fell on the ball to stop Hazard from getting it back to the keeper as quick as possible. Yes, he was wrong to do what he did but it was understandable. Kicking the kid was not intentional he was trying to kick the ball from underneath the kid who reacted as though he been volleyed into the crowd. Time wasting is a scourge of the game, we see most teams at the Etihad do it from first minute and to suggest that he officials would deal with it is a total joke they never do. From players pretending to be injured, to get the ball kicked out of play and now ball boys wasting time nothing short of cheating just like diving and Pullis, for one, should reflect on that fact

Sadly you are right.. the culture of 'the ends justify the means/ win at ALL costs' is a cancer in the game now..

Mind you when that knight of the realm 'Sir' Alex- mealy-mouthed- pisscan and his Formation Diving Squad is the role model...
we are fookin doomed

MC-alexander-FC said:
r.soleofsalford said:
MC-alexander-FC said:

Do i live in rose cottage? <a class="postlink" href="http://www.therosecottage.info/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.therosecottage.info/</a>
No but i wish i did they have a crackin menu

I am more familiar than almost anyone other person on this planet of licensed premises in that part of the world and the food in that vicinity is rarely anything other than rare/rawk, rather than "crackin'".

17!? Jesus, looks a lot younger i was thinkin more around 14/15. He cud well be a nob head, im sure he will make a few quid from it anyway to add to his "flash" lifestyle.[/quote]

Can we laugh at him now we know he's not a young kid

Sadly you are right.. the culture of 'the ends justify the means/ win at ALL costs' is a cancer in the game now..

Mind you when that knight of the realm 'Sir' Alex- mealy-mouthed- pisscan and his Formation Diving Squad is the role model...
we are fookin doomed[/quote]

Couldn't agree more. If it had been Utd playing I'm sure whiskey nose would of kicked the ball boy himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.