If Bobby goes, who comes in?

i say we get pele

media would love us because they would be too afraid to slag him off. and we would also get any player we wanted because its pele.

not to mention the amount of attention it would bring.

DoubleDenimDave said:
PhuketBlue said:
I assume Rijkaard was there as a joke.

Was dreadful at Galatasaray whom he left near the bottom of the league.

Unheard of.

Mancini just has to go first, I'd be happy with that for starters.

Foreign managers rarely do well in Turkey, it's a tough environment that league.

I think sacking Mancini would be a poor decision, but if the board DO do it, we could do a lot worse than Rijkaard.

The style of football would be brilliant to watch.

Joachim Low. Didnt anyone watch Germany during the world cup? Plus he can bring in Lahm, which will make boateng go to his preferred centre back position, kicking out the overrated Kompany

Anybody what doesn't play this shite go no where football, that produces zero goals in the last 3 home games, kin Bolton have scored 6 more goals than us , Coyle would do for me

LYNX said:
Joachim Low. Didnt anyone watch Germany during the world cup? Plus he can bring in Lahm, which will make boateng go to his preferred centre back position, kicking out the overrated Kompany

Our best CB, and possibly one of the best in the league is SOOO OVERRATED. He is finking useless, get him out of here.

Brendan110_0 said:
Coco the clown - we deserve a joke manager for the joke fans on Bluemoan.

Think you will find Coco is a "laughter therapist" not a clown! You have to be PC these days.
Stick with Mancini for me, think circumstances have played a part in how games have panned out & thats not helped him/us. Dont forget that the West Brom game was the first with a fully fit squad & it showed. Didn't help Balo getting a red & setting the plan back a few weeks. I know it's hard (I feel the frustration & pain too) but we have to be patient on this one & just ride out the storm, we have waited 34 years so what's another few weeks or months? Keep the faith blues, it'll be fine by the end of the season.

now i don't want him out yet, i'm just answering the question posed (although i find him more baffling by the week). if they needed to get rid soon and needed someone to fill in 'til summer, then what about patrick vieira? young, good rapport and respect with players, played in the best attacking team in premier history and would have the ear of wenger to bend (before we appoint wenger in the summer).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.