If Carlos, . . .

GStar said:
charliebigspuds said:
BTW Fbloke tweeted last Sunday night to not put any money on Leslie getting the QPR job as they were "going foreign", I know he's Welsh but that was pushing it.

O rly?

Indeed I did tweet my opinion, one based on what a QPR fan firmly believed to be the case.

Shoot me now.

fbloke said:
GStar said:
charliebigspuds said:
BTW Fbloke tweeted last Sunday night to not put any money on Leslie getting the QPR job as they were "going foreign", I know he's Welsh but that was pushing it.

O rly?

Indeed I did tweet my opinion, one based on what a QPR fan firmly believed to be the case.

Shoot me now.
Bang

If the turd plays & you all boo him, it won't matter how he plays because the shit atmosphere will fuck up the performance of the team & make sure we win nothing anyway. One or two players will probably want to leave at the end of the season too, as it's not what they signed up for.

The pleasure of abusing Tevez isn't worth handing the rags the title. City have been down that road many times before & all it ever brought was failure.

cleavers said:
fbloke said:
So you twitted your own opinion, based on what a QPR fan firmly thought. Wow, so not even your opinion really ? Twitter is indeed aptly named.

Wow, 3 mods having a pop of sorts within 4 posts I feel truly blessed.

****cue Rocky music****

Ducado said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
Doesntanbody realize whats happening here we are being played tevez stalls with inter and ac milan city dont wont him IN THE FIRST TEAM,transfer deadline looms he gets loaned to corinthians Back home with his family.

Er? Not at all! AC pulled out because Pato refused to leave, we will not loan him (like they wanted) do keep up, he will be gone this window mark my words

Just out of interest, why are you so certain he will be gone this window?

If he only wants AC Milan or Corinthians and they only offer a loan deal... then how do we conclude a deal? According to you we will not do a loan deal arangement.

If Inter or PSG offer us the right money, how do we force Tevez to sign for them?

Just interested in how you feel we can bundle him out of the club if he refuses to go?

ALBY ALBY ALBY said:
I think for even just a couple of the reasons spelled out by Tolmie, then i wouldn't want him back at the club. FFS, i can't even bear to have him in my squad on FIFA 12 against my 7 yr old lad (i always insist on being City!). But i do agree with sentiments above. Anyone who plays, would get my backing. I'm cheering for the shirt and the club, not the individuals who play. They are transient and are commodities bought and sold by the club. Us fans are there through thick and thin, and remain the only constant.

However, the issue would undoubtedly split opinion. Tevez coming back would need to be all or nothing in terms of support from ALL of the fans. Some will want it, others won't, and there is no right or wrong. The only thing that is certain is that any division amongst the fans woul create a negative atmosphere with the media circus waiting to pounce, which would destabilise the team. On paper and in theory, yes he might seem to be the missing piece of the jigsaw, but i doubt there would ever be a sustained period of stability for him to prove his worth and how genuine he was/wasn't commited to the cause before the wheels would come off of any title bid.

That's a really good post and one that has made me think about my position on this.

I suppose what really fuels my belief that Tevez is as welcome to pull on a City shirt as anyone else is that he's a professional Footballer and pretty much influenced by money. Yaya Toure earns a ridiculously high salary and we all know he's only here because of how much we can pay him. Very few players are completely committed to their Club. If he was owed money then he was owed money or if there's more money down the road then he goes. He's obviously gone about his intention to leave in the most classless way possible (we wouldn't all be talking about it otherwise) but, in context, what fuels his disfunctional behaviour is understandable. Money earned in a short career, Family and Kia Joorabchian.

Interesting point about the fans being split over it. We Blues love to divide ourselves about all sorts of stuff. Barton, the departure of Bellamy, Cook, Hughes, Shinawatra etc. All fierce views on either side of the argument and Tevez would just join that list of examples.

Yes for me if he gives 100% and does the business but he's not starting for me over Balotelli and Aguero.

roj said:
If Carlos comes on the pitch before the game, gives us a heartfelt apology in perfect English and tells us he's just bought Darlington fc for his wife, then I might stop booing him after he's scored a hatrick, got silva to sign the ball and brought it over to me in the crowd.

sory mr x i will not loss 4o millions because mr mancini said he finished and deal with issue in puplic

If CT was to be included in the squad on Monday, or indeed be brought back into the fold after that do any of us think that he has WON or that MCFC/Macnini and the other players have given in to him and Kia?

I seriously wonder how far up your own poo pipes you have forced your heads if that is what you truly imagine would be the case.

If CT was to be in the squad, on the bench or indeed even play for City again it will because the manager and board have accepted that that is best for the team.

Who are we as fans to doubt that decision and to vent our spleens towards the player?

Lets face it none of us will ever know what has been said by whom and for what reasons and with that if he plays for City again it will undoubtedly be with the blessing of the greatest owner in world sport, perhaps the best manager our club has ever had and with the agreement of the other members of the squad.

So if he were to be brought in from the cold, and that IF is so massive it has snow on the top, and we get in the way of it with booing and other histrionics then we are seriously at risk of being a bigger problem to the teams unity than CT himself.

And I know that's not going to be a popular suggestion but in my mind for CT to even get close to the team the worse we should do is NOT cheer as we once did.

And I make the point again that I personally cannot stand the man and what he has done to our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.