If Carlos, . . .

ANY1aBLUE said:
Who? Never heard of the bloke....................

There's alot of truth in this. After the dust had settled, no-one I know was talking about him at all like no-one talks about Anelka.

peoffrey said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Who? Never heard of the bloke....................

There's alot of truth in this. After the dust had settled, no-one I know was talking about him at all like no-one talks about Anelka.
If we were doing crap this season this board would be in meltdown about how BM alienated our best player.

As we are doing far, far better without him than with him in the team he's just another annoying little shit not worth discussing (much)

He's exactly what we need at the moment and would give us a massive psychological boost over our rivals but it's up to Mancini and after Tevez's shocking behaviour I can't see it happening.

kiam06 said:
He's exactly what we need at the moment and would give us a massive psychological boost over our rivals but it's up to Mancini and after Tevez's shocking behaviour I can't see it happening.
Not a cat in hell's chance. More chance of me playing.

kiam06 said:

Quite the opposite really. If that prick came back now, we might as well forget it.

Scully said:
kiam06 said:

Quite the opposite really. If that prick came back now, we might as well forget it.

If he apologised and put his conduct down to a nervous break down, there might be a way back for him. This would be a lie, but a convenient one.

Never happen, though.

if he did come back and play how many fans would turn and walk out if he came on? i would seriously have to think about it!! cant beleive how many of you have\would forgive him for what he has done to our club!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.